Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  My Submission For an unban,
My steam name is QballJames and the last time I played on a Counter-Strike:Source pug was over a year ago and at the time I was learning how to develop code. Being so interested in it(code) I decided that I would create some hacks. I made some and tested them offline (never did I intentionally use them). A few days letter a notification for a request for players showed up and I decided that I had the time for at least one, I joined and about two minutes later I got permanently banned; it turns out I had left my hack installed. Personally I would never submit others to playing against a hacker I have over 1.5k hours in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and I know how frustrating a hacker can be. I hope you at least consider this application, Thank You for your time.

Steam Account- http://steamcommunity.com/id/QballJames
Steam ID- STEAM_0:1:87288783
Cheating bans are permanent, please wait patiently for a root admin to review your appeal further.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(Apr 13 2016, 03:58 AM)kyonpyon Wrote: Cheating bans are permanent, please wait patiently for a root admin to review your appeal further.
You'll have to rebuy CSS on Steam on a new account to play here again..

-CLOSED-