Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Admin application
Rainbow
Name: Jesse
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Availability: 5pm-2/3am EST M-F, Saturday and Sunday - All day
Tell us something about yourself: I'm Jesse and I'm from NYC. I've been playing CS:S for about 8 years now. I enjoy the pug servers and playing the crackhouse/sniper servers when they are populated. I came around to find War-Lords about 8 months ago or so. I like the community and playerbase that War-Lords consists of- I feel like (for the most part Wink ) it consists of mature, fun people that I enjoy interacting with. I do indeed have admin experience as well and am currently an admin on two Minecraft servers.
Reason for admin application: I'm around on the computer a lot working from home and I'm one of the first to join up on the U.S. pugs for the day and one of the last to leave for the night. I believe I'm an impartial person when it comes to regulating servers. I don't take action unless action needs to be taken. I'm friendly and here to have fun. Finally, I am confident I fit all of the bullet points listed in the application thread. These are,
(✓)Have significant play time on public as well as PUG servers
(✓)Must abide and follow to rules
(✓)Have knowledge about hackers and how to catch one
(✓)Are able to participate in forum discussions and stay active on the forum
(✓)Has a very small or close to no bad history on our servers
Good luck, your application should be evaluated shortly.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
Thanks man!
good luck mate
[Image: 2330665_201.png][Image: 2282018_201.png][Image: 2368627_601.png]
Thanks, michaelsexualasian!
(Apr 27 2016, 12:46 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: guise i know i made that post above right after making a post about minecraft in the minecraft thread so im sure some people were questioning whether i was attempting to be funny or not but you can trust me on this one i dont want a dick pic.

but i do play minecraft.
Laughed my ass off when I saw that post.
Btw what did you post in my thread before it was deleted?

Edit: is that Sam Hyde in your profile picture
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
IN-EVALUATION
GL Jesse!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Ty all around!