Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VERY LONG ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) SUGGESTIONS
Hello I'm Meggy and I will list down every single fucking suggestion I noted to my notebook while I was showering and in deep thought last night.

1. AWP server in asia?
I know there is an AWP server in Murica and I enjoy playing it but hey man there is one little problem, my fucking ping.
It never hurts to make one right? If no one joins (Trust me everyone will join) you can just close the server.

2. Make PUG 2 non-steam
If It can't work, please tell me why. Pug 1 can be premium only and 2 can be non-steam. It'll be fun to play w/ other peeps.

3. Remove P90 on deathmatch?
Please remove P90 it is the cancer of Cs source  please remove P90 it is the cancer of Cs source  please remove P90 it is the cancer of Cs source  please remove P90 it is the cancer of Cs source  please remove P90 it is the cancer of Cs source  please remove P90 it is the cancer of Cs source

4. And lastly, Make AWP always available on dust2
Please, just limit it to 2 awps per thing or something but dont do it at "14 Players and above", It's annoying when you need a shitload of players just to buy a sniper and get fuckin killed at mid by just peeking it with my precious awp. Then you find out that your teammate took the awp, and will never die because he always saves it EVERY FUCKING ROUND by hiding into T spawn. 

There you go, If I say something wrong or you admins just couldn't do it, Please remember that I'm just a citizen of this community trying to make some shit right for once. Atleast we tried
smac give it to me
(Aug 23 2015, 01:25 AM)Black Blood Wrote: I disagree with idea. It will only make the sniper server in america slowly die. Xurrently our asian servers are very active and less so in america. Hense we asian players should help it populate it instead of removing a portion of our players

The suggestion has been made before for #1 before, unfortunately population isn't what it used to be.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
I Agree with MEGAFUSE especially with 1st and 3rd point
[Image: 2355337_101.png]
(Apr 26 2016, 01:03 AM)Megafuse Wrote: Hello I'm Meggy and I will list down every single fucking suggestion I noted to my notebook while I was showering and in deep thought last night.

1. AWP server in asia?
I know there is an AWP server in Murica and I enjoy playing it but hey man there is one little problem, my fucking ping.
It never hurts to make one right? If no one joins (Trust me everyone will join) you can just close the server.

2. Make PUG 2 non-steam
If It can't work, please tell me why. Pug 1 can be premium only and 2 can be non-steam. It'll be fun to play w/ other peeps.

3. Remove P90 on deathmatch?
Please remove P90 it is the cancer of Cs source  please remove P90 it is the cancer of Cs source  please remove P90 it is the cancer of Cs source  please remove P90 it is the cancer of Cs source  please remove P90 it is the cancer of Cs source  please remove P90 it is the cancer of Cs source

4. And lastly, Make AWP always available on dust2
Please, just limit it to 2 awps per thing or something but dont do it at "14 Players and above", It's annoying when you need a shitload of players just to buy a sniper and get fuckin killed at mid by just peeking it with my precious awp. Then you find out that your teammate took the awp, and will never die because he always saves it EVERY FUCKING ROUND by hiding into T spawn. 

There you go, If I say something wrong or you admins just couldn't do it, Please remember that I'm just a citizen of this community trying to make some shit right for once. Atleast we tried

1. Maybe  a possibility but like others have already posted, it'll just kill the existing server. I'll talk to Bison eitherway, but I doubt he'd be too motivated to do it

2. It's not possible with our setup.

3. It's a weapon, it wouldn't be fair to remove it..

4. This is probably not going to happen because the current system is more balanced.
To Be Honest.....present SNIPERs server is dead , no-one plays on it except asian.....so why don't yall create or shift the existing one . I also promise that i'll make this asian snipers populated Smile
[Image: 2355337_101.png]
Regarding the points..

1. Why dont we put we keep awp maps available only in PUG2 so that only admin can change the server to awp maps for some time when the pug2 is not being used for pug. While pug1 stays as it is.

2. Non steam not sure. But increasing people in WL and encouraging to join server.. then any plan is welcome.

3.Removing a weapon is not acceptable, even I remember many dont like auto sniper. And few dont play without it. So its just unacceptable.

4. Awp availability can be increased say after 5, 10 and 15 not as 7 & 14. Can be considered.
1. It's a training map for starters, ever since I first played CS:S I first joined the snipers server (I was using non-steam back then, 2012)

2. I agree with this, but most people prefer playing for fun and CS:S is about to die (CS 1.6 got more players according to Steam Statistics)

3. Removing a weapon should not be a reason, that's why those guns lasted in the game for so long (It means that most people are fine with it)

4. I disagree, AWP and Automatic Sniper Rifiles should be only allowed for purchase when a minimum of 14 players are online, this is to avoid the round to take so long when there's few players.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
1. Blah blah same old suggestion.
2. Support the game? Jesus Christ its like 2 dollar during the steam sale???
3. Pretty sure this suggestion came up too... Along with the removal of m249...
4. Lets have a whole team of spawn campers on t side.

Ty for suggestion but unlikely for any of those changes espically #2 rofl
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
(Apr 26 2016, 12:13 PM)Black Blood Wrote: 1. Blah blah same old suggestion.
2. Support the game? Jesus Christ its like 2 dollar during the steam sale???
3. Pretty sure this suggestion came up too... Along with the removal of m249...
4. Lets have a whole team of spawn campers on t side.

Ty for suggestion but unlikely for any of those changes espically #2 rofl

Black Blood so fucking cool omg cool as fuck
1.Encourage playing on american servers, its slowly dying.
2.The server will be killed by cheap fucks.
3.can't remove a gun which kills the population of the server.
4.The rate of campers will increase. eventually, Gameplay is bored.

Good Suggestions Wink
[Image: 76561198212565403.png]