Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Don Sandman is the best
You should all love me. Because I'm the best.

My thick french accent is super duper sexy and it sometimes make me sound retarded, that way you can assume you could abuse me in the naughiest ways. 

Most of the time when I come on the Popular Maps server I'm kinda drunk if not hammered in a way only kings and emperors from the antiquity could dream of. That's another way you could assume you could abuse me in the naughiest ways. Also you can pretty much tell anything to me at that point and I won't be able defend myself properly.

I'm from Québec. Canada. I will most likely feel ashamed and sorry if I kill you multiple times in a row and might gently offer my back so that you can stab me to make you feel better. Oh and, yeah, since I'm from Québec most of the people think I'm a moron and that they can abuse me in the naughiest ways, I guess you can go right ahead and assume you can do that.

I'm a white straight middle-class atheist North American born in Europe that really enjoy a high protein diet rich in bloody red meat, coupled with a raging alcoholic that smokes like it was 1933 and I was a doctor working for Marlboro. Meaning pretty much every gays, feminists, racists that are not white, vegans, conspiracy nuts, rich people, poor people, hippies, religious of all kind, see me as the bane of society. You can jump in on the band wagon of generic hate and pretty much believe that your superiority make it so that you can abuse me in the naughiest ways, I won't even care. In fact, I might offer you a pint and a cigar, someday ! 

Because I am a superior being and that if you don't love me I'll assume you're pretty much only worth being abused in the naughiest possible ways.
top player doesn't mean that you are the best Smile
[Image: 2330665_201.png][Image: 2282018_201.png][Image: 2368627_601.png]
ryz* is the best
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
(Apr 26 2016, 08:23 PM)michaelsexualasian Wrote: top player doesn't mean that you are the best Smile

Nah, I'm not the best because of that. I'm the best because of all I said.