Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Pinoy
my ign is konz. find me on wL office, dd2, pug or dd2deathmatch. (ASIA)
hdk admin mayong
hai
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
I thought you were BeachMoneyWeed for a second, welcome Wink
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
(Apr 27 2016, 03:00 PM)y4bl0w! Wrote: hdk admin mayong

Dodgy

(Apr 27 2016, 02:33 PM)Keane Wrote: Hello!! My steam name is BeachMoneyWoman/BhAwp. I made history here, applied for HDK and admin and guess what? DENIED. I believe the reasons were too young and inactivity. But Past is Past and besides that was last year. A lot can happen in 365 days. I stopped playing CSS on May 30 2015 because of WiFi issues.

I am from Manila, Philippines! I play on Dust2 Asia/Deathmatch/PUG. Looking forward to have better me!

megafuse's blood brother?

(Apr 27 2016, 04:28 PM)ryz Wrote: I thought you were BeachMoneyWeed for a second, welcome Wink
I got the idea of this name from him but made changes on the third word. We were in the same community but I left.
(Apr 28 2016, 03:40 AM)mayong09 Wrote:
(Apr 27 2016, 02:33 PM)Keane Wrote: Hello!! My steam name is BeachMoneyWoman/BhAwp. I made history here, applied for HDK and admin and guess what? DENIED. I believe the reasons were too young and inactivity. But Past is Past and besides that was last year. A lot can happen in 365 days. I stopped playing CSS on May 30 2015 because of WiFi issues.

I am from Manila, Philippines! I play on Dust2 Asia/Deathmatch/PUG. Looking forward to have better me!

megafuse's blood  brother?

No, but I have a cousin playing there.