Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  250 admin abuse
(May 18 2016, 06:32 PM)diro550 Wrote: Jesse, I will not waste my time finding and downloading demos just to find you trolling, team flashing, or blocking people.
I do not need to lie because I could care less.

Because it doesn't exist.

You are indeed a liar.

I really hope you aren't seen as a credible person because it was incredibly easy to see through the poor lies you constructed.

I should have written "in b4 2 lazy."

You are a terrible fucking human being if you sincerely believe the shit on this page that you are typing.

Please, nobody start turning the pitchforks in my direction until iCheat can back up his accusations with anything whatsoever.
Here's the log with proof it wasn't faked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM3Cd9XNIUo
Yeah 250 has changed the map from the one I chose because he didn't want to play it, pretty stupid tbh. I thought there was a point to trying to get captain so i can choose map + side but i guess it honestly doesn't matter what i pick because i guess it all is decided by 250 if he wants to play it or not, pretty fucking idiotic.
Ah, okay, so this map changing business of his wasn't a one time thing.

How comprehensive is the logging? Can we look at all the times he's used the map change command timestamped down to the second? We can then pair this with the times that pugs have started to see just how many seconds he waits before changing the map back. This would verify that a consensus is not reached and it is his own wish to make the change.

Checking the times he's kicked and moved people to spectators may be worth inspecting as well, although I'm sure it's a little more difficult to prove that he had bad intentions when kicking/moving someone, even if checking chat logs. See: my situation. Thankfully I have a recording and all the necessary evidence to substantiate my claims.

I would still like to hear what he has to say about all this, just as Kyon wrote in his post in this thread.

And what makes this laughable is that the map he changed today, he then rage quit after we reselected the captains/map. He doesn't even play a full pug but still needs to exercise his control over the pug.
As I said, I am not going to waste my team looking for evidence because I really don't care. Most people that have played with you in pugs know that you troll. Have a good day :*
The burden of proof is on you, yet you can't be bothered with it.
(May 18 2016, 05:49 AM)Riser Wrote: Why would you get banned for this post?

Wait for 250 to reply back here.

At what point does he lose his opportunity to voice himself on these matters?

We're going on three days nearly after this incident occurred... he's played a whopping 27 pugs (~12 or 13 hours total of pugging) since the incident on Contra, and I've noticed that his name has popped up on the Forums at least two times since I've posted this thread. According to his profile, his most recent visit was 6 hours ago.

It just further demonstrates his blatant disrespect for people and his holier-than-thou attitude by neglecting his duty to represent his own actions on the forums. As if he can shrug off this incident by playing the silent game. Any other admin that bans / kicks / takes a sort of action on the servers seems to have no issue in having the basic human decency to reply to a person when a thread is started on the matter... but I guess 250 is above this.

I hate to be critical of wL here, I really like this community and the servers, but I feel as if the admin abuse I've witnessed recently first hand is of the most insidious type of abuse. From the child's game that 250 is playing currently, to iCheat's unfounded accusations (calling me two-faced, again, wtf was that shit about??) and his pouty post when I asked him for evidence, there really needs to be some sort of standards enforced that will curb this crap behavior.
I'll keep this simple.

I've changed "1" map that Gabe has picked because people complained once the map changed. There are many circumstances that come into play before I just randomly change a map. How long it took the pug to fill up, and what time of day currently it is. I don't want the pug to die, I always ask 4 people to speak up and say they want map changed, and when Gabe deliberately chooses a horrible map to piss everyone off and those people complain it's my job as the Admin to fix the problem. The other guy that I just recently changed the map on, said in game he meant to pick cpl_strike and it was a mistake picking whatever he did "villa" so I brought us back to Warmup.

Now onto Jesse.

I've been playing on Warlords for years, and I do not abuse admin. I'm sure all the admins and senior players that know me would agree. I'm just here to play the game I love and keep the peace.

I've been playing with him for over a month now no problems. I join in on Contra happy as can be like normal and he instantly has an attitude problem with me, words are exchanged on both sides then he mutes me. I'm fine I continue playing nothing happens. He unmutes me, and then start coming at me again so I muted him to solve the problem.

He then changed his in game name to UnMuteMeFaggot, and TwoFiveZero to taunt me. I again let it go and continued playing. Jesse was deliberately playing like a troll during first half after these incidents occurred but again I let him do his thing. I'm not here to ruin his game I just wanna play drama free. Once half switched, he continued his temper tantrum and was not readying up. He was jumping around in spawn and stalling us from playing on purpose. It was a solid 1 minute of everyone else being ready with him jumping and moving around. At that point I moved him to Spectator and that was that.

He then started complaining to me on steam chat since we were buddied saying I was abusing my admin and hes doing to report me blah blah blah. At the time I was fed up with his games and I told him if he reported me I was going to ban him. Ban him on his in game abuse towards me. He wants to push the subject here then there needs to be respect shown for Admins in game. We can't be walked all over by players like Jesse mocking us in game with Name changes calling us faggots. Jesse should be banned for 1 month for trolling an Admin, and then coming onto the Forums causing drama and spreading lies about Warlords and it's members.

I've spoken my mind.

(May 20 2016, 10:39 AM)250 Wrote: I'll keep this simple.

I've changed "1" map that Gabe has picked because people complained once the map changed. There are many circumstances that come into play before I just randomly change a map. How long it took the pug to fill up, and what time of day currently it is. I don't want the pug to die, I always ask 4 people to speak up and say they want map changed, and when Gabe deliberately chooses a horrible map to piss everyone off and those people complain it's my job as the Admin to fix the problem. The other guy that I just recently changed the map on, said in game he meant to pick cpl_strike and it was a mistake picking whatever he did "villa" so I brought us back to Warmup. 

Now onto Jesse. 

I've been playing on Warlords for years, and I do not abuse admin. I'm sure all the admins and senior players that know me would agree. I'm just here to play the game I love and keep the peace. 

I've been playing with him for over a month now no problems. I join in on Contra happy as can be like normal and he instantly has an attitude problem with me, words are exchanged on both sides then he mutes me. I'm fine I continue playing nothing happens. He unmutes me, and then start coming at me again so I muted him to solve the problem. 

He then changed his in game name to UnMuteMeFaggot, and TwoFiveZero to taunt me. I again let it go and continued playing. Jesse was deliberately playing like a troll during first half after these incidents occurred but again I let him do his thing. I'm not here to ruin his game I just wanna play drama free. Once half switched, he continued his temper tantrum and was not readying up. He was jumping around in spawn and stalling us from playing on purpose. It was a solid 1 minute of everyone else being ready with him jumping and moving around. At that point I moved him to Spectator and that was that.

He then started complaining to me on steam chat since we were buddied saying I was abusing my admin and hes doing to report me blah blah blah. At the time I was fed up with his games and I told him if he reported me I was going to ban him. Ban him on his in game abuse towards me. He wants to push the subject here then there needs to be respect shown for Admins in game. We can't be walked all over by players like Jesse mocking us in game with Name changes calling us faggots. Jesse should be banned for 1 month for trolling an Admin, and then coming onto the Forums causing drama and spreading lies about Warlords and it's members.

I've spoken my mind.

Never called you a faggot. The demo is there.

Wasn't playing like a troll. The demo is there.

I wasn't abusing you as soon as you joined. I wasn't abusing you at all. The demo is there.

I didn't start "coming at you again" after I unmuted you. I didn't come after you at all. The demo is there.

Me taking a WHOLE ONE MINUTE to warm up and type .r?!?! Oh God... how unbearably long... The warm-up period is a set length of time that, up until this point, I didn't realize an admin can override this if they feel someone is taking too long to ready up and remove them.

As you can see by the YouTube video I provided above ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM3Cd9XNIUo ) I only wrote the two words "unignore" and "reporting" when chatting with you in Steam.

The YT video also shows the logs of when you changed your name, and, as the video demonstrates, I never made my name anything offensive or abusive. It is incredible how 250 right now is saying what he is saying when the simple objective truth is right in front of all of our faces.

The lies are as clear as day, and I don't think I am the only one here who is able to identify them with my eyes closed.

If you watch the demo of the game in question it's literally 250 mocking me until I muted him, then I unmuted him, and that's what got him into the situation he is in now.

I think a higher-up admin needs to inspect this case because clearly some of the lower-level admins are going as far as to even spread false narratives (and very very so blatantly lie about it all) in hopes that nobody else looks into the situations at hand.

The evidence is all right there.

FYI, seniority does not = automatically correct. You being a part of this community for years does not = automatically right no matter what. But in any case, I've been pugging on wL since last year, not a month, lol.

I haven't looked at the gabe part of what you've written yet, but I'm sure it's as insane as what you wrote addressed to me.

Edit:

Lol, you definitely have done the map changing nonsense I would go as far as to say... regularly! You've done it to me as well, and without asking if others wanted to change the map. Only recently, after gabe complained formally on the forums, did you start nonchalantly changing the map back less, but you still freaking do it!

And the "other guy" literally posted in this thread and commented on the YT video. Are you seriously going to say that he didn't mean to pick the map he picked... yet he is complaining that you changed his map on him...?

What you are writing as an attempt to justify your actions literally makes 0 sense.
Oh my God, I literally can't even right now.

Re-reading your post makes my entire body cringe.

What you attempted to recount is so far off from reality.