Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  250 admin abuse
Just now on the pug, I was kicked from my position while we were all warming up for overtime on contra because 250 wanted to punish me for no clear reason that I could see.

I didn't receive any message or notice from him to ready up. He just moved me. I still had a good 20 seconds before the "are you ready?" message would appear, it didn't even appear on my screen yet.

After this he proceeded to even move another guy so that he could get a substitute that had a high rws.

After he kicked me and after he moved off a spectator, the rws was 70 vs 54 in his favor.

I am very upset that he chose to do this. What is even more concerning is afterwards he told me if I complained on the forums about this he will have me banned. i really hope that is not the case.

it was this pug: https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/41581

bill was also on the server at the time, on the opposing team, and he didn't abuse his admin powers for me taking an extra few seconds longer than other people to ready up
I've reported him before because he switched a map I had picked back to warm up because he didn't want to play. Nothing will be done about it.
That sucks. I saw your post below and your situation back then sounds a little more mild than kicking someone and arranging a teamstack as overtime is about to begin, but it is an account of admin misbehavior, a naughty point in the naughty-point book. I don't want to speculate, but this can't be the first time these lines have been crossed. I felt very disrespected by this all but beyond my feelings, there's no arguing that he was abusing his powers in a very whimsical fashion solely to fit his own interests.

I enjoyed the banter that was 250 and I had, but it pretty much progressed in a few days time from us having fun to me being mocked every time we were on the same team, I play cs: s to enjoy myself and take a step away from the burden of daily life, but I'm greeted with this shit in the virtual world.

I figure if this much time has passed, I won't be banned for this post... I hope.
Why would you get banned for this post?

Wait for 250 to reply back here.
Speaking truth to power. I too am interested in exploring why I'd be...

There's always two sides to a story, perhaps I'm missing something here that will clear things up. But what I've provided just about sums it all up without me drafting up a novella.
Jesse, you sound so nice here when you say all that stuff but in game, you are a troll... You team flash the people you dislike and also block them... Do not try to deny this. I know this is a different subject but just wanted to say that you are a two faced person.

And Gabe, the time that 250 switched the map was because no one wanted to play the map you chose. it was 9 against 1. Everyone said let's change the map or they were going to leave which would have made the pug dead.
(May 18 2016, 09:23 AM)diro550 Wrote: Jesse, you sound so nice here when you say all that stuff but in game, you are a troll... You team flash the people you dislike and also block them... Do not try to deny this. I know this is a different subject but just wanted to say that you are a two faced person.

And Gabe, the time that 250 switched the map was because no one wanted to play the map you chose. it was 9 against 1. Everyone said let's change the map or they were going to leave which would have made the pug dead.

Very nice derailment, iCheat.

It you could even possibly find a hint of footage of me trolling teamflashing like you allege I would be in awe because it doesn't exist. Until then I respectfully will be calling you out as a liar. And when I accidentally throw bad flashes half the time it is of detriment to myself, and if another gets hit by it I applogize. Teamflashes sometimes happen- but on the occasion I do it, it's trolling? Show me where. I will however not deny that I've blocked you (and only you) a grand total of two times (for what, less than 3 seconds?) on Strike once because of whatever we were bickering about, but it stops there, I have a clean record. Entirely clean besides these 6 seconds you have decided to nitpick in your post.

I think it is a bit in poor taste to have made the post that you did, and I'll tell you why.

One, it's off topic, like you yourself noted.

Two, the motivations behind it are clearly malicious, to discredit this thread I've made because presumably it is exposing the imperfections of one of your butt-buddies.

Three, you're making allegations that are unfounded and this is downright dishonest of you. You are lying about me in your post. I am somewhat insulted that you are describing me as two faced. Somewhat because I don't care much of whatever opinion you may have of me at this point after seeing the type of character you have, but at the same time made a bit uncomfortable by the fact that you're willing to use your (I assume) good name you have on here as an attempt to smear my name. That's pretty low of you to do.

Four- if any of that nonsense you have written was true, you or another admin would have punished me by now, hm? It is only brought to the table that I am a "teamflashing troll" when I have an important matter that needs to be discussed about an admin's abuse. When I join up on pugs I come to play, not do whatever you claim I do, end of story. Provide proof. You won't. You can't.

You are lying.

To continue replying to your derailment of this thread, if that was the case regarding the incident of 250 abusing his admin powers to change the map, if your claims of 9 of the 10 people not wanting to play then players should have subbed out and let the spectator subs play. Because I'm sure if there were any, they wouldn't mind taking the empty spots. I've never seen any other admin aggressively deny a captain their choice of map. And also we played that map 3 or 4 times this weekend and nobody had any problems with it after the first round passed.

And to be frank, the sour taste left in my mouth after the lie-filled first part of your post addressed to me really makes me lean towards what you've addressed to Gabe as also dishonest and/or flat out lying. Gabe wrote that pretty much immediately after the map switched, 250 reversed his decision. But you say that there was discussion, and that ALL 9 people except for Gabe said that they do not want to play and would leave the pug (gasp, I'm sure they wouldn't rejoin).

I am very tempted to quickly take a glance at the demo for this pug in question because I have a strong feeling that it would confirm you are bullshitting to once again discredit and smear people.

Good job making me waste my time with your dank post.
(May 18 2016, 09:23 AM)diro550 Wrote: And Gabe, the time that 250 switched the map was because no one wanted to play the map you chose. it was 9 against 1. Everyone said let's change the map or they were going to leave which would have made the pug dead.

False, no one said anything, teams weren't even picked. We loaded up the map & it was instantly switch. No one even had time to spec out. Which is why I requested that all the maps that were added to be removed. Because everyone raged all the time, you see this happen too.
Jesse, I will not waste my time finding and downloading demos just to find you trolling, team flashing, or blocking people.
I do not need to lie because I could care less. A lot of people know that you troll, it is not just me but it is okay, you can think how ever you want, I don't mind.
And there were no people in the server when 250 changed the map. No subs at all, so don't say you were sure that there were subs in the server. I don't know what made you say that we are butt buddies, but we are not. We play together whenever we are both online.

Gabe, then I guess we were talking about two different times because the time I remember was when everyone wanted to change the map so he did.
This thread hurts my brain lol!

I have never seen 250 abuse.
[Image: giphy.gif]