Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Approved  Kensucks. application
Wink
The name is Weener, or kensucks.

I was born September 11th, 1989. That makes me 27 in a few months.

I am eastern, Pa to be exact.

My steam is on 24/7. I am usually playing most of the day. I am a bum, but a dedicated dead source player.

I beat cancer this year. *high five* I sometimes think im the only one left who will hold a door for a female, or eat with my mouth closed. I am a firm believer in respect others so others see what respect is. I would pack my bags to help someone I barely know. I dont believe in hate. I will be your friend if you can be a real friend. 2016 is the year of friends are friends for never. My mother is my weakness, my father makes me feel dumb but keeps me on my toes. 

I'd like to be an admin here at War-Lords.net because some people need to be more influential towards other players who may not have the time under their belt or help to be better at this game. Talking trash or telling others they cheat because they are better isnt logical. We can all get along. We just have to stick together and bring the dying game back to life as much as we can! North America is counting on us as we are the last of the competitive players. 

That is all. Cheers.

Love from Ken.
[Image: 2ajnuo9.png]
Nice to hear you recovered, what type of cancer tho?
hey!! wasup!! good luck!!!
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
thank you :] bladder cancer. im doing full body scans now.

thank you Loks
true warrior!!! ur a winner man!!! Smile
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
thanks man :] makes me happy :]
Good luck!

In my opinion, trash talking is an integral part of counter strike.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Good Luck ken Big Grin
thanks gabeypoo <3

thanks jesse - in moderation :p
IN-EVALUATION