• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Intentional Team flashing
Name: switch / dayv
steamID :STEAM_0:1:149276243

Round : 9 ,11 and 12 .

Demomatch:  https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/44489

Please ban this guy. Thanks admin.
No actions?? how sad.
Unfortunely, i'm on vacation but i'll take a look as quick as i can once i can get a pc.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
(Aug 04 2016, 02:56 AM)ryz Wrote: Unfortunely, i'm on vacation but i'll take a look as quick as i can once i can get a pc.

thanks. but calisnipe was online yesterday and I think he watched the demo . I don't know why no response.
dude intentional teamflashing is the most annoying shit, especially when they flash you at a crucial moment of the round for no reason other than spite, or some uncommunicable problem they have with you, uncommunicable if you ignored them or they ignored you.

i didn't watch the demos myself but have first hand experience of people teamflashing (off the top of my head, alex, pollard, most memorable instances of them repeatedly teamflashing) but i never took the time to put the videos up on youtube, which, I suggest doing over posting demo links, a youtube video is much easier for anyone to casually inspect then having to set aside the time to dl a demo file, put it in your cstrike folder, launch it up, sit through the whole thing, blah blah blah, plus no ability to rewind, it's really discouraging to anyone to be faced with a demo file.

Not sure what the consequences will be of this scenario you posted about, but I'm interested in the verdict, because I have some clips that are in need of uploading if so.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Banned for a day.

@Jesse, post up demos and if they're recent I'll issue bans
Not recent in the slightest. Months and months ago. I guess I know going forward from here. Thanks.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Aug 04 2016, 06:00 AM)Riser Wrote: Banned for a day.

@Jesse, post up demos and if they're recent I'll issue bans

Thanks Riser ! Smile