Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  crackhouse issues
would be awesome if we could get some admin presence on the crachkhouse server, even occasionally...especially after the thread talking about neutral roof...would be really nice to see that enforced.  Anyways there's a ton of bs going on there since the server reset...lots of wallers, lots of lag bot, lots of aimbot, even the occasional guy that looks like they still have spawn protection on for much more than the few seconds after spawn(as in they are damn near invisible)....there's a reason the server is dying...and its not just the ridiculous amount of spawn camping and neutral roof camping that's doing it.
Is neutral the roof that has the ladder in the back of it that is accessible from CT spawn?
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Jul 16 2016, 02:10 AM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: Is neutral the roof that has the ladder in the back of it that is accessible from CT spawn?

yup
Maybe we should remove the ladder
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
(Jul 16 2016, 03:02 PM)Angel Wrote: Maybe we should remove the ladder

I would have zero complaints about that
It has been a big issue in the past. That is why I posted the thread about this very issue in the first place. I will do my best to increase my time in Crackhouse.

https://war-lords.net/thread-16014.html
[Image: giphy.gif]
the server is fuc!ed since the changes to the map (which gave ct's a rather large advantage since they also have easier access to the second neutral roof (which should be blocked off entirely)). I thought the camping with awps was bad before, but its now what 90% of the players are doing. Was in a game last night with 20 some people....there were at least 12-16 awps all camping in various spots. Not to mention the hackers with the < at the start of their names decided to spend a lot of time there recently. And sooo many people lagging, either that or they're ping masking to cover their speed bumping.
(Jul 22 2016, 02:49 PM)Left Hand of the Illuminati Wrote: the server is fuc!ed since the changes to the map (which gave ct's a rather large advantage since they also have easier access to the second neutral roof (which should be blocked off entirely)).  I thought the camping with awps was bad before, but its now what 90% of the players are doing.  Was in a game last night with 20 some people....there were at least 12-16 awps all camping in various spots.  Not to mention the hackers with the < at the start of their names decided to spend a lot of time there recently.  And sooo many people lagging, either that or they're ping masking to cover their speed bumping.

Stop whining, Bison has done a great job reviving the map as can be seen the number of players in there nowadays.

If you have a problem with awps, go play monopoly, this is CS...and thanks for the compliment about < being hackers btw.
[Image: sig.php?player_id=10770&background=random]