Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  MrRayRay
so playing some crackhouse and all of a sudden I'm being shot from a roof that you're not supposed to be able to get to...not sure if its a map exploit or hack that let him get up there...I was trying to get my cross-hairs on him so I could get a screen shot with his name on it, but kept dying.  Anyways if you zoom in on the pic you can see his corpse just under and to the left of my cross-hair.  Also fully zoomed out you can see he was the last person killed.
This isn't the first time there's been issues with him.  the other day everyone thought he was hacking and when we started to voteban he'd leave right before we had enough people then comeback a minute later and keep going.

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

Looks like it is a legitimate spot.

If you report someone for next time, type status in the console to include their steam ID.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
he's currently ranked third on the server if that helps at all
I think it's a legitimate spot because an admin added boxes one can jump up to get there.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
so its a map exploit not a hack (this time). I've totally seen people up there in the past (before the boxes were added) and always seen them get booted/banned for it, but didn't know you could get there from the new boxes...