Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Juniorc4 Admin Application
Name: Juniorc4

Timezone: EDT (Massachusetts)

Availability: I get on as early as 10AM and get off at 11PM everyday of the week. I can be on anytime during those times.

Tell us something about yourself: I was the rank 1 combat surfer in the world on css for a very long time. I started playing on warlords like 1-2 years ago but the past months I have been playing a lot more than usual. I have been accused of cheating numerous times on warlords by most of the server. And I really want to prove to them I am not walling or aimbotting.

Reason For Admin Application: I wish to be admin to stop teamflashers, trolls, and hackers. I was on about a week ago and someone on the server appeared to be cheating and a few minutes later Vivix permanently banned him for hacking. I also have encountered many times where trolls teamflash and block, but no admins are on to enforce the rules.
[Image: tDGgzaS.jpg]
Good luck Junior.
#freeckap
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Please refrain from posting non-relevant posts, use the proper forum links via general chat and or player reports, thank you.
juniorc4- About yourself Know cheater on warlords... still not banned tho. I'm the saltiest person on the server. he gave us enough reason not to give him admin right here .
(Aug 15 2016, 01:32 AM)vivixxcore Wrote: juniorc4- About yourself Know cheater on warlords... still not banned tho. I'm the saltiest person on the server. he gave us enough reason not to give him admin right here .

Its a joke cause everyone says i cheat but noone will report me. Plenty of people have said other admins cheat, but they are still admin.. And im really not that salty, most of its joking
Please refrain from posting on forum posts that do not have anything to do with the current topic, feel free to use the appropriate threads, thank you for your cooperation.
Good luck Junior!
[Image: giphy.gif]
As the reigning MVP of warlords, I say yes!
Big Grin
(Aug 20 2016, 01:38 AM)Bill Nose Wrote: As the reigning MVP of warlords, I say yes!

Resigning MVP, cause i took MVP from you