Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Demo of junior
everyone please go watch my demo of junior walling its so blatant and sad please get rid of this little kid
Stop spamming posts, everyone clearly see the thread, you don't need to make another one.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
if u want him so much to get banned collect the frags from old demos dude, he aint gonna bring hes wall anymore
(Aug 17 2016, 08:50 PM)Slade. Wrote: if u want him so much to get banned collect the frags from old demos dude, he aint gonna bring hes wall anymore

Im not going to bring my walls, but I am going to continue to get 20+ rws a game... How does that work out?
[Image: tDGgzaS.jpg]
(Aug 17 2016, 08:50 PM)Slade. Wrote: if u want him so much to get banned collect the frags from old demos dude, he aint gonna bring hes wall anymore

iwas watching him tru sourcetv yesterday with two admins in the server and he was walling his ass off you kids are oblivious its sad
(Aug 18 2016, 06:10 PM)SpoonGTR Wrote:

iwas watching him tru sourcetv yesterday with two admins in the server and he was walling his ass off you kids are oblivious its sad

Want me to stream it for you and still drop 20 rws?
[Image: tDGgzaS.jpg]
If you're not going to post anything that's going to contribute evidence and you just want to flame a player do it in the right section.

Feel free to rage here.

but nooo thats the admins job. I just report everyone I get owned by, help pls
(Aug 18 2016, 10:14 PM)Riser Wrote:

lol, youre cool bro.
(Aug 18 2016, 10:28 PM)SpoonGTR Wrote:
(Aug 18 2016, 10:14 PM)Riser Wrote:

lol, youre cool bro.

You only just figured that out?
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]