Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An issue I have with certain players on the pugs
It's hardly a secret server. Just off the top of my head i can name 20+ regulars that use it, and like I said if you want access you can PM me for info.
ESEA used to enforce the screen blackout but it's not very effective against ghosting. Keep in mind that if somebody is trying to ghost there are many ways to do it. You can even start a group voice chat through Steam...
(Aug 22 2016, 03:38 PM)y4bl0w! Wrote: mirin u mad one jesse watters so mad

I am the mad one

(Aug 22 2016, 03:27 PM)Riser Wrote: There's no way of enforcing which TS server a player joins.

He already said he's willing to give you access to his TS, join whenever you're doubtful.

If you're reporting a player do it in the right section.

I get the vibe from what you wrote and what skript wrote that you both are interpreting what I wrote as a player report / ban request. Not the case. Was just trying to make my concerns clear. Now what I am thankful for is that wL has a place I can submit my complaints and what I'm even more thankful for is Sosa delicately handled. This and and didn't belittle dismiss or shut me down
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Aug 22 2016, 03:50 PM)sosa Wrote: It's hardly a secret server. Just off the top of my head i can name 20+ regulars that use it, and like I said if you want access you can PM me for info.
ESEA used to enforce the screen blackout but it's not very effective against ghosting. Keep in mind that if somebody is trying to ghost there are many ways to do it. You can even start a group voice chat through Steam...

I thought the guy who wrote that on page 1 was trolling cause specing teammates is helpful in many ways for  things like maybe they didn't hear footsteps but you did also what fun is it to watch a blank screen until the next round
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
I didn't see a reason to insult you or belittle you. You had a valid concern and I answered it to the best of my abilities. You know I respect your opinion.
Keep it civil, flame if you have to in the right forum section.

It's hard enough to catch ghosters and calling them out makes it even tougher. You should've PMd an admin with the demos if you actually wanted something done.
OK thank you riser
LOL You are right so why are you saying "im getting made fun of, anyways join our ventrillo and see for yourself like sosa said...
ed and i use a ts almost every time we're in the same pug. if you ever have concerns about ghosting, i can link you my stream or its vods

wasn't under the impression it was a bad thing to chill w/ pals
(Aug 22 2016, 10:55 PM)S^Kript Wrote: LOL You are right so why are you saying "im getting made fun of, anyways join our ventrillo and see for yourself like sosa said...

tbh I rofl'd so hard after seeing in was banned for my "audit bot"

i claim that it's saving everything that's said and being run thru speech to text for searchable logs

So basically I was banned for saying i was keeping track of things, which I wasn't, I just figured it'd be a funny thing to claim to be doing and see the reactions

And really what's frightening is that the possibility of me doing that got me banned. Hiding something much?

Tbh again I think it just goes to show a lack of open-ness, secretiveness, and clearly paints the picture that some truly insidious behavior is actively taking place and grave violations of the server rules committed.

Like I've said before, if you are innocent you have nothing to worry about.

To make a comparison, officers all over the US protested the onboarding of body cameras. Consider yourself the dirty cop who puts up a stink over having a camera installed on their chest.

SEearchable logs of that specific vent should be implemented and like hosted somewhere on the war lords database after this nothing-but-concerning ban incident of mine

Cue the outrage and denial.
(Aug 25 2016, 02:15 AM)Jesse_Watters Wrote:
(Aug 22 2016, 10:55 PM)S^Kript Wrote: LOL You are right so why are you saying "im getting made fun of, anyways join our ventrillo and see for yourself like sosa said...

tbh I rofl'd so hard after seeing in was banned for my "audit bot"

i claim that it's saving everything that's said and being run thru speech to text for searchable logs

So basically I was banned for saying i was keeping track of things, which I wasn't, I just figured it'd be a funny thing to claim to be doing and see the reactions

And really what's frightening is that the possibility of me doing that got me banned. Hiding something much?

Tbh again I think it just goes to show a lack of open-ness, secretiveness, and clearly paints the picture that some truly insidious behavior is actively taking place and grave violations of the server rules committed.

Like I've said before, if you are innocent you have nothing to worry about.

To make a comparison, officers all over the US protested the onboarding of body cameras. Consider yourself the dirty cop who puts up a stink over having a camera installed on their chest.

SEearchable logs of that specific vent should be implemented and like hosted somewhere on the war lords database after this nothing-but-concerning ban incident of mine

Cue the outrage and denial.

Well that funny thing to claim got you banned. I was nice enough to give you access to the vent and give you a chance to hang out with us, but you decided to be the troll that you are and stir some shit up. You claimed to be recording the conversations that we have in there, which to me is a violation of privacy, as not all conversations are about CSS. I could have just said we don't ghost and be done with it, nobody forced me to give you access. Bottom line is, it's not against the server rules to be in a third party communication server. Last night you also told Vivix "you guys know i was just joking when i accused you of ghosting right?" what type of shit is that? Did you see a chance to make some friends and did your best to take it? Are you so lonely that you have to always start some controversy to get some attention?

Ventrilo/Teamspeak/Mumble have long been a part of this game, but I guess you haven't been around that long to know. What it looks like to me, nobody likes or respects you enough to even consider inviting you to voice client, that's probably why you're just learning about these things.
You're comparing a video game to real life officers? People have said before that you are the biggest troll that resides in these servers, and I've kept quiet and kept my nose out of it, but I must say, they have a point. You feed off bullshit and bickering.

I don't have anything to hide, if anyone has any concerns they can have the proper authorities contact me. Anybody else that I know and respect can PM me for info. But you stay away from me, I don't associate with your type, not in real life, and not on the internet.