Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An issue I have with certain players on the pugs
I moved the thread, have fun flaming each other here.
come at me bro
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
Ryz, you eat hotdogs for breakfast.
Jesse, you're the biggest troll warlords has in its servers, you get worse and worse every day/week you come in and play. You probably take pride in that, but you're also making a lot of enemies. You like to come onto the forums with the acting you do trying to make other people the bad guy. Shit is really getting annoying - pretty much what sosa said was %100 true. Notice, when You join the server, people are starting to leave and not want to play while You're on the servers, and that's affecting the pugs getting to be ran or not, and that's not a good thing. You seriously need to change but I can promise you you will be watched, everytime you hit join on the server, because this trolling bullshit is getting really old, really quickly and I'm not the only one getting tired of it.

-Edit- You can make all the threats you want if something's not done to your satisfaction but nobody's going to honestly give a shit because of who you are and how you act. telling everyone they will pay for what they've done? You're not a god.
You all annoy me...
[-] The following 1 user Likes kyonpyon's post:
   sift
[Image: giphy.gif]
Ban Jesse off da server pls
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
jesse looks like a blonde ron weasly from harry potter
You look like a virgin
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
you have small hands
look at your post count
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.