Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  ban appeal number 2
Yeah you clearly done read, this is the final thing im gonna say and its over because you are too stupid to realise that i banned you for multiple things, yes it did include you using offensive language in the steamchat, you gotta realise there are much more reasons.
I'm wasting my time on an idiot like you
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
I was in the warmup and the entire game. The "new player" had the (wL) CS PUG tag in his name, so we all assumed he would have a basic understanding of the rules. There were at least 2 others among alex that told him they were administrators as well. Throughout the match there were others that you muted, Deadie, and were doing the exact same, if not more sever mic-spam and trolling, such as the keemstar kid. He gave extremely late calls and even false ones, then scream at whoever didn't assist him/rotate to him. I myself had a few situations where I mic-spammed even more severely than alex and others, but you didn't mute me nor give me any type of warning. Multiple people were doing the same as alex, and you did nothing. Only muted them, and kicked one. There were numerous situations that you told alex to stop micspamming when he didn't even use his mic the round besides making a call out, if he even did.
(Sep 05 2016, 07:18 PM)Deadplanet Wrote: Yeah you clearly done read, this is the final thing im gonna say and its over because you are too stupid to realise that i banned you for multiple things, yes it did include you using offensive language in the steamchat, you gotta realise there are much more reasons.
I'm wasting my time on an idiot like you

its steam chat, you joined the bhop server i was in after u banned me, if i called you a bad word in there would you extend my ban in war lords?
(Sep 05 2016, 07:18 PM)kachow Wrote: I was in the warmup and the entire game. The "new player" had the (wL) CS PUG tag in his name, so we all assumed he would have a basic understanding of the rules. There were at least 2 others among alex that told him they were administrators as well. Throughout the match there were others that you muted, Deadie, and were doing the exact same, if not more sever mic-spam and trolling, such as the keemstar kid. He gave extremely late calls and even false ones, then scream at whoever didn't assist him/rotate to him. I myself had a few situations where I mic-spammed even more severely than alex and others, but you didn't mute me nor give me any type of warning. Multiple people were doing the same as alex, and you did nothing. Only muted them, and kicked one. There were numerous situations that you told alex to stop micspamming when he didn't even use his mic the round besides making a call out, if he even did.

exactly

edit: you even admitted to hating me as a person, and im the only person that got a punishment. hmmm, seems a bit coincidental
Ontop of everything, extending the ban from 30 minutes to 14 days after he called you an autist is obviously too extreme.
(Sep 05 2016, 07:18 PM)kachow Wrote: I was in the warmup and the entire game. The "new player" had the (wL) CS PUG tag in his name, so we all assumed he would have a basic understanding of the rules. There were at least 2 others among alex that told him they were administrators as well. Throughout the match there were others that you muted, Deadie, and were doing the exact same, if not more sever mic-spam and trolling, such as the keemstar kid. He gave extremely late calls and even false ones, then scream at whoever didn't assist him/rotate to him. I myself had a few situations where I mic-spammed even more severely than alex and others, but you didn't mute me nor give me any type of warning. Multiple people were doing the same as alex, and you did nothing. Only muted them, and kicked one. There were numerous situations that you told alex to stop micspamming when he didn't even use his mic the round besides making a call out, if he even did.

I ignored you and the others, and it was left as that, if lex didnt do that glitch i would have not heard him aswell and the match would have kept going like usual, i banned him for 30 mins after all that he did, all the reasons i said earlier on, he then pushed me to my limits that i extended his ban not just because he was not being mature in steam chat, but because of the reasons i had given.
(Sep 05 2016, 07:20 PM)sinful Wrote:

exactly

edit: you even admitted to hating me as a person, and im the only person that got a punishment. hmmm, seems a bit coincidental

You still dont understand the points im trying to make, i hate you as a person and i have no reason not to, the point i was trying to make was it doesnt matter if i hate you or not, i would never ban you just because i hate you, you broke the rules and i gave proof, end of discussion.
(Sep 05 2016, 08:10 PM)Deadplanet Wrote:

I ignored you and the others, and it was left as that, if lex didnt do that glitch i would have not heard him aswell and the match would have kept going like usual, i banned him for 30 mins after all that he did, all the reasons i said earlier on, he then pushed me to my limits that i extended his ban not just because he was not being mature in steam chat, but because of the reasons i had given.

i did the "glitch" so i could get your attention since when my team mates asked for me to be unmuted, you ignored, so i tried to do the "glitch" so i could type to you, and apologize for mic spamming, but you ignored me again, also the "glitch" isnt our fault, its the systems fault and we are abusing it. so one of the reasons shouldnt be "glitching" it should be abusing a bug
(Sep 05 2016, 08:10 PM)Deadplanet Wrote:

You didn't ignore me, and you ignored the others. In your own words you said he did the bug, not glitch, and you ignored him straight afterwards. He only did it the once. I still don't understand why you'd extend it to 14 days after he called you an autist. Every for everything he did, still seems extreme, as it was originally 5 days you extended it to first, which seems reasonable.
Im making the ban 5 days, Alex your on your final warning, next time it will be a much longer ban.
I extended the 30 min ban to 5 days because of his toxicity/trolling, i realised the other things he done which i mentioned then i extended it to two weeks.
Even though you both dont get the point, i'll reduce the ban duration.