Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  ban appeal number 2
I feel doubtful about the extension reason, but alright. My point is, alex received an unfair punishment as multiple people did the same exact actions he's done, some doing worse. I'll stop replying now seeing your decision has been made.
Yo Deadie call ur friends to support u bro, cause this is what he is doing lol
(Sep 05 2016, 09:10 PM)Slade. Wrote: Yo Deadie call ur friends to support u bro, cause this is what he is doing lol

I saw what he done, he couldn't back his own case so he got somebody who acted more mature to help him, Thank junior because he told me to reduce your ban.

Anyways, this is over.
HF playing on warlords Smile
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
(Sep 05 2016, 09:18 PM)Deadplanet Wrote:
(Sep 05 2016, 09:10 PM)Slade. Wrote: Yo Deadie call ur friends to support u bro, cause this is what he is doing lol

I saw what he done, he couldn't back his own case so he got somebody who acted more mature to help him, Thank junior because he told me to reduce your ban.

Anyways, this is over.
HF playing on warlords Smile

negative, the people that were playing with me came here to back me up by themselves

Who are you? lol

I joined this appeal because I was in the game, I was involved. I find it extremely unprofessional to reduce a ban because a senior player told you so, basically making this entire appeal useless and wasting our times, thanks.
its a 5d ban bro it'll be ok
it was 14