Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donations for admin?
Hey y'all i was wondering if there was a donation section to get some sort of admin to help alleviate some of the cheating going on in the CS S server?
Anyways I would like to donate some money to the server.. its a great fun community you guys got going on here and for me to use team speak to get an admin is hard to do since i have a newborn in the room next to me so i don't do much talking any ways Smile.

Hope all is well and see you on the source server!~

DandyAndy
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!
Matt Wrote:We generally don't like to give paid admin. It can create all sorts of issues. If we think you deserve admin you will most likely become one Smile.

Since were still quite new, benefits for donors is on the to-do list.

Who said that going on teamspeak gets you admin? o.o
Also, you can apply for admin in the Admin CS:Admin Applications board. Make sure to read the guidelines though. Smile

-Moved topic to CS: Suggestions-
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
Sorry I meant going to team speak to grab an admin in there to ban the hacker on the cs source server...

thanks for the help buddy.
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!
DandyAndy Wrote:Sorry I meant going to team speak to grab an admin in there to ban the hacker on the cs source server...

thanks for the help buddy.
Oh i see. Gotcha Wink
yeah no problem.
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
M. Bison and Me both don't support paid admin. It's probably one of the advantages we have over some of the other bigger community's as it keeps a bit more quality control happening.

However we are still generating a list of benefits to donators.
DandyAndy Wrote:its a great fun community you guys got going on here and for me to use team speak to get an admin is hard to do since i have a newborn in the room next to me so i don't do much talking any ways Smile.
You can use a pair of headphones so your newborn wont hear anything and communicate through chat (that is, with text).
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol