gun restriction
1 3.45%
no gun restriction
5 17.24%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
5v5 tournament bo5
(Nov 19 2016, 06:05 PM)sosa Wrote: I'm just waiting for Bison to roll through and crush everybody's hopes and dreams like he always does.    Sad

I vote for ro6, no rws limit, and no gun restriction (we are all grownups here, except Ben)

wont happen :
Ben-: have you seen the tournament thread ?
Brawl Bashin’ Bison is now Online.
Brawl Bashin’ Bison: yea
Brawl Bashin’ Bison: you guys are free to organize one
Brawl Bashin’ Bison: i'm mostly too afk to organize

Im organizing the tournament, waiting for the poll results to make a teams thread. Ill make an other poll for the date.
alrighty then! that's great. I'm assuming there will be a few servers dedicated to the tournament? hopefully one of the 100tic servers. Also, i don't think there should be a limit to the teams participating, maybe start a registration thread as well and see how many teams we get before coming up with a format. Will there be a prize for the winning team? Should be a little something for motivation, no money, maybe donator status for a month or something of the sort?
id have to ask bison for the priority status thing, i could make a champ group reserved to the winners, id also throw in 10$ of steam games/stuff in, for every player in winning team.
ill make the official thread for the tournament and registration tonight, waiting for poll results until midnight.

Seems it gonna be ro6, no rws restriction and no guns restriction for the moment.
Winning team gets a pizza party sponsored by 250.
Fuck the rws limit.
Ro6 is the way to go with a backup in case anything does happen to a 5th player.
As for gun restriction i think the auto sniper should be out thou -_- that shit lame af. any down can get a kill with that weapon.
But when its team vs team, obviously the match-up rws between the two teams should be close to each other, meaning;
one team cant be like 50 rws total vs a 70 rws total. should be fairly close to each other. a 5-10 rws difference should be fine.
-thr0wN

GOTTI Big Grin
(Nov 19 2016, 07:29 PM)thr0wn Wrote: Fuck the rws limit.
Ro6 is the way to go with a backup in case anything does happen to a 5th player.
As for gun restriction i think the auto sniper should be out thou -_- that shit lame af. any down can get a kill with that weapon.
But when its team vs team, obviously the match-up rws between the two teams should be close to each other, meaning;
one team cant be like 50 rws total vs a 70 rws total. should be fairly close to each other, unless it comes down to the finals then it doesn't matter.

it gonna depend on the number of teams registered, if we get like 4 teams, we wont really have a choice, but i get what you are saying bwoy.
Weapon restrictions are for pansies. I have never seen anybody use P90 in a 5v5 until i came to WarLords. That crap just doesn't hold up in a proper competitive match where people are moving strategically, and whoever is going to be using it is just going to harm his own team.
(Nov 19 2016, 08:07 PM)sosa Wrote: Weapon restrictions are for pansies. I have never seen anybody use P90 in a 5v5 until i came to WarLords. That crap just doesn't hold up in a proper competitive match where people are moving strategically, and whoever is going to be using it is just going to harm his own team.

It was more of a unwritten rule on esea not to use em, p90 is op close to mid range, same goes for auto snipes mid to long range.

Id even argue that in close up maps, p90 is superior to m4a1 Exclamation
This is a thread for a tournament hosted by our Asian counterparts. I think we can take away some ideas from it.

https://war-lords.net/thread-15285-post-117790.html?

https://war-lords.net/thread-15282-post-117783.html?