• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  alex's admin application
ok  guys im back again

but this time it isnt a unban thread its an admin application thread
my names alex

im 17

im on the utc time zone

im usually on at all hours but around 12 am to 4pm on week days

i was moderator on a minecraft server before, i got deranked because i was 13, apparently i was "too young" but the other guy who took my spot was 12, i still remember it.

i wanna be an admin coz all the other admins are shit at doing their job
+rep my boy
hes in my 'my boys' folder
I do not support Lex for Admin. He's been banned way to many times for server disruption, and I myself have muted him several occasions. He's a solid player and funny at times but not good for Admin.

I've never heard anyone poop, squeal, scream, and spit on there mic's any better then Lex does when he dies. He's a true champion.
(Nov 20 2016, 06:59 PM)250 Wrote: I've never heard anyone poop, squeal, scream, and spit on there mic's any better then Lex does when he dies. He's a true champion.
That's quite the ringing endorsement.  Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes M. Bison's post:
   kamy
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
(Nov 20 2016, 06:59 PM)250 Wrote: I do not support Lex for Admin. He's been banned way to many times for server disruption, and I myself have muted him several occasions. He's a solid player and funny at times but not good for Admin.

I've never heard anyone poop, squeal, scream, and spit on there mic's any better then Lex does when he dies. He's a true champion.

what the hay 250 me and u go way back i thought we were best friends, atleast i got bison on my side, supporting me for admin
how did i get denied