Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My wonderful broadbands.
I want to say a big FUCK YOU to my broadband providers FOR TAKING MY FUCKING INTERNET DOWN TOO SOON, AND A BIG FUCK YOU TOO, TO MY NEW BROADBAND PROVIDERS, FOR DELAYING THE FUCKING SET UP.

On a more serious note, it might take some time for my new internet shit to be set up. Hopefully before any of the tournament shit goes down. Anywaays
#TEAMSUPERBABY
see you mofos soon Sad

It'll also be great if you guys could send me some shieeeeet, when I get to my local lan café I could download some of this "good shit" and use at home.
Rip shitty café with no source, fuck kind of shit is that with no source... damn whats the world coming to. Back to fucking shitties on go up holmes, back to fucking shitties up!
gl homie !
why they took your internet down? u didnt pay the bills?
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
you're cut
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
My asshole internet provider also fails, gets congested on the weekend. [Image: 5849376479.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Matt's post:
   ryz
(Dec 04 2016, 03:27 AM)Matt Wrote: My asshole internet provider also fails, gets congested on the weekend. [Image: 5849376479.png]

Mine don't even give the speed i pay for.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
Faster than 97% of AU!!!
[Image: mrpa43.png]
(Dec 02 2016, 10:33 AM)deadiee Wrote: I want to say a big FUCK YOU to my broadband providers FOR TAKING MY FUCKING INTERNET DOWN TOO SOON, AND A BIG FUCK YOU TOO, TO MY NEW BROADBAND PROVIDERS, FOR DELAYING THE FUCKING SET UP.

On a more serious note, it might take some time for my new internet shit to be set up. Hopefully before any of the tournament shit goes down. Anywaays
#TEAMSUPERBABY
see you mofos soon Sad

It'll also be great if you guys could send me some shieeeeet, when I get to my local lan café I could download some of this "good shit" and use at home.
Rip shitty café with no source, fuck kind of shit is that with no source... damn whats the world coming to. Back to fucking shitties on go up holmes, back to fucking shitties up!
you can ask your father
Day 4 of no internet

I'm struggling at home...
All movies are finished, I've nearly finished saints row 3.
I'm struggling to fufill my damn needs!
(Dec 05 2016, 10:11 AM)deadiee Wrote: Day 4 of no internet

I'm struggling at home...
All movies are finished, I've nearly finished saints row 3.
I'm struggling to fufill my damn needs!
You should've got a Verizon phone with unlimited everything and hotspot that shit broski. Lol