Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey everybody.
My name is Avo and  I am a 17 year old player from the state of Rhode Island, and I play CS:S to kill time. I've been playing Counter-Strike for a year or two now, and I know it doesn't seem like that long but I consider myself to be a pretty decent player. I started in Source but quickly moved to GO. I've gotten up to Nova 4 in GO, but had encountered a VAC connection error where my computer wasn't able to connect to VAC. This led me to getting dropped from games and getting one week cool downs, which eventually got me deranked to Silver. After this, I moved BACK to CS:S and started playing for quite some time. I currently have 260 hours of playtime, but I consider myself to be a pretty good sniper. However I am a little rusty with the AK and M4. I find myself wanting to get a little more competitive with Counter Strike, but there isn't much of a competitive scene for Source anymore. I had asked Reddit for any places that host competitive matches and was directed here. As I am new to this website, I was wondering if anyone could help me with trying to find a "team" (Is that what this site is about?) or how to get started in matches and tournaments.
Hello there! I am Daisy from Alabama and newbie member here.
welcome aboard dude

warlords gets tournies going every now and then, and actually i feel like we're kinda due for one...

on any average day of the week you will find around here puggers pugging on the pug servers, there are three-
pug1.war-lords.net:27020
pug2.war-lords.net:27021
pug3.war-lords.net:27022

password is scrim123 when there's over 9 people on the server. it's a nice mix of regulars and infrequent players/new faces, with skill level varying widely, this is in no way accurate but i would say that pick up games are played from 2pm est almost straight up until the hours past midnight, 1am, 2am, but again it's different every day.

add the war lords tool to your steam friends list and
type "!sub css us" no quotes. you will receive a steam message when there are people on the server issuing the .need command to try to get a pug going.

there's also a match server, or more than one match server, i lost the ips for those, and more serious, more comp matches would be played on there. this would involve like people all wearing the same tag who have formed a team. i didn't follow this aspect of war lords, and i don't know what happened to this or if they still do this... someone else might reply to ur thread here and fill you in about that

this game is much better than go. see you around on the servers.
[-] The following 3 users Like Jesse W.'s post:
   Drago, QueenCrazy, vivixxcore
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
gj jesse
[-] The following 1 user Likes vivixxcore's post:
   QueenCrazy
(Sep 21 2017, 12:44 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: welcome aboard dude

warlords gets tournies going every now and then, and actually i feel like we're kinda due for one...

on any average day of the week you will find around here puggers pugging on the pug servers, there are three-
pug1.war-lords.net:27020
pug2.war-lords.net:27021
pug3.war-lords.net:27022

password is scrim123 when there's over 9 people on the server. it's a nice mix of regulars and infrequent players/new faces, with skill level varying widely, this is in no way accurate but i would say that pick up games are played from 2pm est almost straight up until the hours past midnight, 1am, 2am, but again it's different every day.

add the war lords tool to your steam friends list and
type "!sub css us" no quotes. you will receive a steam message when there are people on the server issuing the .need command to try to get a pug going.

there's also a match server, or more than one match server, i lost the ips for those, and more serious, more comp matches would be played on there. this would involve like people all wearing the same tag who have formed a team. i didn't follow this aspect of war lords, and i don't know what happened to this or if they still do this... someone else might reply to ur thread here and fill you in about that

this game is much better than go. see you around on the servers.

For when it comes to comp matches, its still possible for people to organize those, the template is still on forum (simply copy paste), just need a few dedicated admins to make those a thing.

But wont be me, since im 1000% converted to an other game Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Ben-'s post:
   johnnyboi212, QueenCrazy