Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punishment on PUGs needs to be reworked
Ayyy, DK in the house bitches.

But today a new DK lol. Anyways, we need a better ban system for leavers on PUGs. Today I had 3 PUGs where a lot of times it was a 3v5. I think we need a revamp on the current system. Here's what I propose:

1st offense: 24 hour ban (1 day for the uneducated people)
2nd offense: 48 hour ban (2 days for the uneducated people)
3rd offense: 72 hour ban (3 days for the uneducated people)
4th offense: 120 hour ban (5 days for the uneducated people)
5th offense: 168 hour ban (7 days or 1 week for the uneducated people)
and so on.

Also, if you leave a PUG you should NOT be able to join another. Maybe X mins cooldown before being able to join another PUG?
[-] The following 1 user Likes i cri everytiem's post:
   Call me when humans go extinct
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I'm not very fond of this idea, what happens if you have to leave due to family reasons and its your 3rd offense? Also you would need a time where it resets because I have left 7 pugs total in warlords and I am not about to get banned for a week for leaving a match where I had real life priorities (which is rare for me). I agree with changing it, by making it so you can not join another pug server and must wait until that pug is over or something along those lines. Should also be for subbing out too. You should not be allowed to sub out so you can go on a different server.
[Image: tDGgzaS.jpg]
Too harsh. I would say perhaps a week ban after a 3rd-5th offense in one month. Also, if you leave a pug without a sub and join another, you do receive a 24hr ban after the pug you're playing in is over.
(Jan 05 2017, 06:37 AM)Juniorc4 Wrote: I'm not very fond of this idea, what happens if you have to leave due to family reasons and its your 3rd offense?

Well, what happens is: It's too bad you had to go. But rules are rules. Simple as that.

(Jan 05 2017, 08:05 AM)sosa Wrote: Also, if you leave a pug without a sub and join another, you do receive a 24hr ban after the pug you're playing in is over.

I think he meant leaving a pug with a sub then join another pug.
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
should have a rule against people who leave every single pug he sucks (like griz does) to bump his rws.

and/or something against people (with high) rws who goes specs on aim map, to get into a stacked pug afterwards in a systematic way.
(Jan 05 2017, 08:35 PM)Angel Wrote:
(Jan 05 2017, 08:05 AM)sosa Wrote: Also, if you leave a pug without a sub and join another, you do receive a 24hr ban after the pug you're playing in is over.

I think he meant leaving a pug with a sub then join another pug.

Nah, I meant leaving a PUG with no sub then joining another one. But both ways should be dealt with.

(Jan 05 2017, 08:37 PM)Ben- Wrote: should have a rule against people who leave every single pug he sucks (like griz does) to bump his rws.

^this.

Maybe a better solution is to keep the ban duration the same length but then de-prioritise them as a sub so they get put to the bottom of the list in favour of a more reliable player.
LOL you guys need to revamp the system AND your admins. I'm surprised how autistic people like Vivix have admin.

I was no good, but down syndrome was never my excuse.

first off i could have banned u for longer for specing a pug out way into the match ive watched admins ban for way longer on that troll stuff so if anything i was nice about ur ban only giving u 10 mins but next time i wont be nice now