Steam  PUG
Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:13367076
Community ID
Length
1 d (Banned)
Reason
Other

Was silenced twice trying to bring cohesion to a team that wasn't listening and losing easy rounds by not doing the objective or listening to teammates. Novice admin was mad, abused his power like a child and banned me for one accidental team flash trying to flash through window in B on de_season.

Had I not been silenced I would have been able to explain the accident to the admin.

Plus the !ignore feature on your server works great if you think you have annoying teammates; however, there is no command to bring a team of players together. Admin abuse proves not to work either.

Thank You

sift
How was your first flash trying to flash window at b? I don't see how that could have turned accidental.
I have not watched the demo but sift is pretty bad with throwing nades and flashes so it can be an accident lol
I use a Logitech usb mouse half my clicks or ?un-held? clicks are involuntary. The flash is supposed to go over the roof through the window as I'm running in with my team (that just goes vent anyway), but it lets go like into the hall if i remember correctly, it probably almost makes the corner of the next room to not even flash them. I stop to apologize...but I'm silenced so not a single team can hear or read me...

Also the banning admin has the same thing happen to him in the next pug (tuscan pug 4 i think) without the same repercussions for the other player. He even asks that player if he was "with" me and he receives no punishment for his actions, but for some reason that player continues to play.

The banning admin also read the post about this so he learned his mistakes and used the ignore feature as well on the player in that pug.

Thank you

sift
Yes, the !ignore feature would have been appropriate at that time.

I'll remove the ban.
Thank you

I'm really sorry that you true admins have to waste your time with these things, because I know how hard you actual operators work. Example A here with this thread. These are things you should not have to deal with especially after all of the great things you're constantly doing on your servers with tournaments for us (that I missed fml) and website/mobile updates.

If I'm going to team-flash on purpose...you'll know it....we'd all die...and I would laughingly admit it and take my punishment. I come here to play and have fun with people who consider me a friend.

Thanks again Riser
and
everyone else who are actually making these servers great!