Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Map Pool Poll Submissions
I would like every member of WL to make a list of the maps they want to see WL have in their rotation

Rules:
-If you want your submission to be taken into consideration for final tally, make sure your map pool has a minimum of 12 maps and a maximum of 18 maps.
-Maps that are hostage rescue will not be considered part of the 12 minimum requirement for consideration.
-If you do choose to include hostage rescue maps, and there is enough people opting for that map, it will be taken into consideration.
-Players with less than 30 PUGs will not be taken into consideration. (let me know if this is too low)
-Defuse maps are the only ones that will be taken into consideration for 12 minimum requirement.
-Please refrain from making comments that do not contribute to the tally.
-If there are any suggestions for more rules please comment and if they are f benefit to the process of this tally, they will be added to the rules.
-Make sure to use the official map name if there is a specific variation of the map you want included, (ex. saying "nuke" will add a tally to de_nuke)

The conclusion of this tally will only be considered if around 80% of active players have make their submissions.
The tally will be double checked by a root admin for confirmation.
My Submission

Bomb Defusal Maps
1 - de_nuke
2 - de_inferno
3 - de_cache
4 - de_tuscan
5 - de_tides
6 - de_prodigy
7 - de_chateau
8 - de_dust2
9 - de_cpl_strike
10 - de_villa
11 - de_train
12 - de_russka
13 - de_contra
14 - de_rush_v2
15 - de_port
16 - de_scorch
17 - de_aztec

Hostage rescue:
1 - cs_office
[-] The following 1 user Likes RealRecklezz's post:
   sift
Thanks for your input and great job taking the initiative, we need more people of your caliber.
I will not be submitting a map list as I don't think I'm qualified to hang with the likes of you, and I nominate you as our great leader to make the decisions for us.
I'm confused, you didn't include lost temple.... you picked that map a couple nights ago to kill the server... forgot to add to list?
(Jan 27 2017, 03:26 AM)Snooch Wrote: I'm confused, you didn't include lost temple.... you picked that map a couple nights ago to kill the server... forgot to add to list?

You must be confused sir. Realrecklezzz pick a map to kill the server? He would never... what are you smoking?
(Jan 27 2017, 03:04 AM)sosa Wrote: Thanks for your input and great job taking the initiative, we need more people of your caliber.
I will not be submitting a map list as I don't think I'm qualified to hang with the likes of you, and I nominate you as our great leader to make the decisions for us.

I dont want to be a leader, I wanted people to stop complaining about "map trolling". So if anyone cares about the maps in the rotation, people should post about it rather than suggest additions or deletions. I think it would be more effective in getting a map pool that is chosen by the people that play the game the most.

I can obviously hear the sarcasm, but I dont understand why you would be sarcastic when I am trying to avoid future problems and complaints.
This post is a suggestion, if root admins want to ignore it, they can if they choose, but I wanted people to post what their ideal map pool would look like so as to avoid people complaining about picks during captains.
(Jan 27 2017, 03:26 AM)Snooch Wrote: I'm confused, you didn't include lost temple.... you picked that map a couple nights ago to kill the server... forgot to add to list?

I was going to include lost temple pro but I opted for port since I have had better experiences on it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RealRecklezz's post:
   sift
(Jan 27 2017, 03:46 AM)RealRecklezz Wrote:

I was going to include lost temple pro but I opted for port since I have had better experiences on it.

lets compete on hostie maps
My Submission

1. as_oilrig
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bill Nose's post:
   sift
Big Grin
(Jan 27 2017, 07:57 PM)Bill Nose Wrote: My Submission

1. as_oilrig

Brings back 1.6 memories. I would be down if people were down.