Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconclusive  Reporting Drago for being a ridiculous admin
Dethrone the guy if you want to keep warlords alive. The guy punishes way out of proportion.

Yesterday, I witnessed someone getting banned instantly for one week because he said to me "shut your ugly face you stupid muslim".

Today, I called a friend "jewboy", he said "no racism", 20 minutes later I call him "jewboy" again, got banned for one month.

If you want PUG Europe to be dead 24/7, keep sending out over the top bans. After you banned me first thing I checked is where u were from, suspecting an anti free speech authoritarian country, saw "Albania", left satisfied.

There is nothing racist about the word "jewboy" you fucking moron, certainly not racist enough for a one month ban.
(Feb 02 2017, 07:35 PM)arsene Wrote: Dethrone the guy if you want to keep warlords alive. The guy punishes way out of proportion.

Yesterday, I witnessed someone getting banned instantly for one week because he said to me "shut your ugly face you stupid muslim".

Today, I called a friend "jewboy", he said "no racism", 20 minutes later I call him "jewboy" again, got banned for one month.

If you want PUG Europe to be dead 24/7, keep sending out over the top bans. After you banned me first thing I checked is where u were from, suspecting an anti free speech authoritarian country, saw "Albania", left satisfied.

There is nothing racist about the word "jewboy" you fucking moron, certainly not racist enough for a one month ban.

My advice came too late. Please delete my comment, I no longer have anything of value to say.

EDIT: (I changed the message from advice I gave to wanting my comment removed.)
Link your steamID and wait for a root admin.
If you want your player report/ban appeal to be looked at by a senior/root admin be mature.

D e a d i e: he called you jewboy right
-cCc- (2): right drago said to me
D e a d i e: he says you are friends with him
D e a d i e: true? xD
-cCc- (2): no man i ignored him long time ago

Arsène (pls unignore me ccc)

Not looking good.

Racism is not tolerated here on WL, so for EU to be alive we ban racist players from the servers.
Also, any kind of racism will result in a ban, it does not matter where the admin is from that will consider him/her as an anti free speech person, Racism is racism.
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
(Feb 02 2017, 07:35 PM)arsene Wrote: Dethrone the guy if you want to keep warlords alive. The guy punishes way out of proportion.

first of all you call me friend but you call me jewboy im muslim and that means you dont know shit about me and i thought i ignored you for a reason long time ago but i forgot already, today you asked with your changed name unignore me ccc and i did but didnt say anything to you and after couple rounds you being gay and playing gay i ignored you again and if you think jewboy is not a racism you should hang yourself right now !
and i didnt even report you its just the 0% tolerance for racism
[-] The following 1 user Likes drake622's post:
   Deadplanet
Everything you said its 100% false. I have nothing to say agains you everything can be found on the demo linked in the ban.
Wait for an root admin but racism is 0% tolerated.

And what does Albania have to do? We are the only country in Eu with religion tolerance and we get along very well but stop talking bout this.

I warned u first time , but u said that again when the game finished and after 2-3 seconds map would change, but, u thought im not going to see that? Ur wrong.
However, wait patiently for a root admin cause i have a lot to say about you but it is no sense cause everyone knows who you really are but dont forget everything is on the demo.
(Feb 03 2017, 05:27 AM)Drago Wrote: Everything you said its 100% false. I have nothing to say agains you everything can be found on the demo linked in the ban.
Wait for an root admin but racism is 0% tolerated.

And what does Albania have to do? We are the only country in Eu with religion tolerance and we get along very well but stop talking bout this.

I warned u first time , but u said that again when the game finished and after 2-3 seconds map would change, but, u thought im not going to see that? Ur wrong.
However, wait patiently for a root admin cause i have a lot to say about you but it is no sense cause everyone knows who you really are but dont forget everything is on the demo.

I recommend that as an admin, take pride in what you say by checking the spelling and formatting before posting, while posting, and after posting. It makes the conversation look cleaner and more professional. Its just a recommendation.
flame =/
-closed-