Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  DRAGO ADMIN ABUSE
(Feb 07 2017, 03:21 AM)chronicle Wrote: Honestly I never looked at Dragos and hammers comment to me until after I had posted this. I was a bit PO at Drago for banning me and not even apologizing. Later I said what I did in the pug without knowing how serious comments are taken on here. I'll take the ban but It's more about the principle to me. I don't think calling someone a shitty admin should constitute admin disrespect. Why? If you called me a shitty person I would ask why you think that. If you said I was a shitty player I'd say lets 1v1. If I call someone a shitty admin and they don't have a response or a question and instead ban don't you see this a bit weird? Its as if he already knows people think this. If I was an admin and someone called me a shitty admin I would honestly ask them why they think that. If they were still mouthing off and trolling kick them. ESPECIALLY IN A PUG SERVER where the person loses their spot in the PUG. That's already a punishment as is. Banning is a necessity only when a person is ruining the game for others not when an admins feelings are hurt.

There is a difference between being a shitty player and a shitty admin.
He or anyone you insult do not need to waste their time on having a "1v1". They can simply ignore you to prevent being provoked, but since you were already starting to comment about Drago, after being unbanned then provoking him in game by calling him a shit admin, I really see no reason to why he must "ask" you why you called him a shitty admin.
He has no reason to apologise after you flamed him in the thread, im pretty sure he would have apologised if you had posted the thread in a more formal way
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deadplanet's post:
   Drago
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
Your Report has been looked over and noted. We will take the appropriate actions needed for the situation. Thanks for the report and enjoy playing on our servers!