Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  DRAGO ADMIN ABUSE
This admin is totally power hungry, unjust, unfair, and has no patience. First of all after reading how many people complain of him everything makes sense now. He has no sense of humor and has no understanding that this is first and foremost a game where people come to have fun and occasionally "make" fun. There's no need to take CSS so damn serious and the month bans and punishment i've seen him pull is pretty pathetic to see he still has admin. I've held admin on many other servers and have played competitive in this game since it came out. To see some young punk ruining this for me and many others is pretty disappointing.

Today, as I have already posted on "ban appeals" I was banned for no reason by DRAGO thinking I killed a pug when my whole team quit and the game was over. I understand this was an accident but to not apologize once and act as if he did nothing wrong pisses me off. Then he has the audacity (look it up DRAGO) to join the central server I was playing on which he never plays in, again never apologizes for his mistakes earlier, and starts ranting how he's a player and an admin and all this BS so I said hes a shitty admin. All I wanted to say was that. I felt I had the right to make a statement and a fact about how I feel and there he goes abusing his power and bans me. 

I ask the senior and root admins to please reconsider allowing this kind of power in the hands of a 16 year old tyranical child who has nothing better to do than scan your forums and servers for fun loving gamers to show his authority. 

Literally all I said to this kid is hes a shitty admin. No cruel names, no unjust gang bang, no team flashes, no trolling. Just a mere factual statement. Where's JOKER cuz we need a TR@SHCAN for DRAGO! Sorry Bison this kids just got to go.
Dude , do you ever get tired? cmon I dont have to read all of this, its a pure flame and angry against me i get it .

im 15 years old right? thats how you think but actually even ur +30 years old you are acting like 12.

I got an advice for you, chill out before you get a longer ban.

Edit : Ok now i decided to read it but i find a lot of no sense things. Can you please explaining this part by giving proof for every single word" . Then he has the audacity (look it up DRAGO) to join the central server I was playing on which he never plays in, again never apologizes for his mistakes earlier, and starts ranting how he's a player and an admin and all this BS so I said hes a shitty admin."
Because what happened in-game its totally different. Please stop being immature and look at your words describing what happened. Its awful.
Yes, I am tired of this bullshit. I would much rather be in a PUG having fun than complaining of your dictatorship in every PUG you join. Seems like a lot of ppl have a prob with you not just me. I am a very chill person and player. Never had any real problems before this, but now you've taken it too far for me to sit by and do nothing. The only reason I bring your age into this is because its obvious you're not mature enough to know when to draw the line, when you should actually ban someone, when to kick them, when to warn them, how to be flexible and assert your authority without abusing it.

No I'm not going back into the demo and pulling text out that's for you to do since you banned me. I know what I said and I have no problem telling the truth just as I did in this post and all the other ones thus far.

I'm not only asking a senior admin for an unban but to revoke your admin privileges as well.
(Feb 07 2017, 02:01 AM)chronicle Wrote: Yes, I am tired of this bullshit. I would much rather be in a PUG having fun than complaining of your dictatorship in every PUG you join. Seems like a lot of ppl have a prob with you not just me. I am a very chill person and player. Never had any real problems before this, but now you've taken it too far for me to sit by and do nothing. The only reason I bring your age into this is because its obvious you're not mature enough to know when to draw the line, when you should actually ban someone, when to kick them, when to warn them, how to be flexible and assert your authority without abusing it.

No I'm not going back into the demo and pulling text out that's for you to do since you banned me. I know what I said and I have no problem telling the truth just as I did in this post and all the other ones thus far.

I'm not only asking a senior admin for an unban but to revoke your admin privileges as well.

You calling drago a shitty admin on the server after your comment to drago when you were unbanned today doesn't help your situation at all. The ban is legit this time I have no clue how long this bans for I'm not even going to look at the length a day a week it was at that point admin disrespect. Drago did the proper approach.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaliSnipe's post:
   Deadplanet
Honestly I never looked at Dragos and hammers comment to me until after I had posted this. I was a bit PO at Drago for banning me and not even apologizing. Later I said what I did in the pug without knowing how serious comments are taken on here. I'll take the ban but It's more about the principle to me. I don't think calling someone a shitty admin should constitute admin disrespect. Why? If you called me a shitty person I would ask why you think that. If you said I was a shitty player I'd say lets 1v1. If I call someone a shitty admin and they don't have a response or a question and instead ban don't you see this a bit weird? Its as if he already knows people think this. If I was an admin and someone called me a shitty admin I would honestly ask them why they think that. If they were still mouthing off and trolling kick them. ESPECIALLY IN A PUG SERVER where the person loses their spot in the PUG. That's already a punishment as is. Banning is a necessity only when a person is ruining the game for others not when an admins feelings are hurt.
There are only two rules that explicitly mention admins in the rules:
  • Ignoring admins or undermining their actions (e.g., refusing to comply or switching back to a stacked team).
  • Impersonating a server admin.
A ban is not justifiable by just saying "admin disrespect". It doesn't say in the rules that one has to be nice to an admin, just not tastelessly disrespectful which would fall under these two rules:
  • Inappropriate language or names (e.g., racism and/or excessive profanity).
  • Spamming voice or chat.
I don't like the ambiguity of the rules and I have mentioned it to Bison, It gives the admins too much control over whats right and what wrong. I feel like there has been quite a lot of commotion these past couple of days and no action being taken on these matters since Bison has taken a break or hiatus.

As far as Drago is concerned, it seems that he disregards any formality of being an admin. I understand that English might not be his first language but it concerns me that he does not even attempt to proofread his posts for grammatical mistakes nor does he evaluate a claim before posting as it is very clear in his first response, where he didnt even read the complaint before posting then editing to mention explicitly that he finally read it.

Since admin disrespect is not a rule, all I can say is that this is truly pathetic. I hope Bison doesn't take Dragos behavior as acceptable.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RealRecklezz's post:
   chronicle
Who says that? The biggest troll of WL? This is sick.
If you have something more to say please make another thread.
(Feb 07 2017, 03:42 AM)Drago Wrote: Who says that? The biggest troll of WL? This is sick.
If you have something more to say please make another thread.

I specifically cited the rules and mentioned quotes that are readily available. I don't consider that trolling, nor do I troll in game.
I am adding to the thread of the player report for Drago, I don't see why I should make another thread since I am not flaming anyone in any way.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RealRecklezz's post:
   chronicle
after my recent experience, it's clear some players in particular are targeted for abuse. i don't know your case very well, but you may be one of these people. most likely I will be purchasing a new steam account, using a new ip and identity so i can peacefully play pugs without dumb admins getting a kick out of abusing
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   chronicle
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
if u dont know the situation why do u even reply here?