Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Permanently banned
Question
[Image: BgyR4qc.png]

I'm as confused as a cow on AstroTurf. I can assure you I haven't violated any eyesight tests.

EDIT: On a serious note, I don't have any idea why my account would be banned permanently, I've played on these servers a few times and I've really enjoyed it. It's a shame I was permanently banned like this.
Wait for a root admin to view this, Thank you.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deadplanet's post:
   HunterV
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
You will have to wait for Bison to check this ban out.

I'll message him but afaik he's been MIA.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Riser's post:
   HunterV
This ban is valid and won't be removed.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
(Mar 15 2017, 09:31 PM)M. Bison Wrote: This ban is valid and won't be removed.

That's a shame, I've played on these servers a few times & I really enjoyed playing 5v5 competitive.
I hadn't played on that server for quite a while and when I connected for the 1st time it showed the message above. I'm still confused what the ban is for.
I guess I'll have to find another community then, have a good one. Tongue
(Mar 26 2017, 02:12 PM)HunterV Wrote:

That's a shame, I've played on these servers a few times & I really enjoyed playing 5v5 competitive.
I hadn't played on that server for quite a while and when I connected for the 1st time it showed the message above. I'm still confused what the ban is for.

Thats wallhack. Let me guess, your brother used your account while you were deployed in Iraq
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
(Mar 26 2017, 04:49 PM)i cri everytiem Wrote:
(Mar 26 2017, 02:12 PM)HunterV Wrote:

Thats wallhack. Let me guess, your brother used your account while you were deployed in Iraq

Nope....His cat did.
[Image: mrpa43.png]
it was my baby nephew installing random stuff on my windows user account. Something about organner? I promptly beat the living shit out of him after discovering he got me banned from war Lords and hope this account of me physically abusing him serves as a testament to how desperately I want to be unbanned.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.