Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
This is Complete BULLSHIT....
-Now that I have your attention, I'd like to express a few things here.

War-Lords is a place where to come and have fun, we are on the top for counter-strike source pugs with the system that we have in place, you certainly won't find another place like this - yes we know this is a dieing game - yes we know you have choices of where to come and or go as you please. So we do thank you for being apart of wL servers. As you know we also have our csgo servers as well as servers for the other countries and not all of them are pugs.

- first off I'd like to say, it's 2017 - a month into it, as the holidays pass us we go from thanksgiving where we're supposed to be thankful of what we have not greedy, and Christmas then comes around and once again we're together as a family and or friends whether it's online or in real life, family is family. Then we have the new year where people always go on about new years resolutions and what not, and mainly fail within the first month because it's normally about dieting after taking in all those carbs, hell I'm a fatty and I don't care I like food as most do, I eat some more for my resolution so that's a #win Lol.

- but lately we're on the rampage of banning, of threatening, of trolling, of just going against each other, whether it's in the right or the wrong - I know I'm also not perfect within this category I too have people that hate me don't like what I do, I also have people that like me and like what I do. nothing will ever be perfect.

- examples: people like kobe who have vac bans on record - you don't know what those are for stop harassing him, maybe there's a legitimate explanation. me, I've banned people, but because you see what I do when I do a ban you might not agree with it, but you also may not know the whole story. drago - yes you've seen me post about him as well, and I myself was not directly in his head as to what he was thinking at the time when he does a ban. the point is, people do things that not everybody likes, but also not everybody knows the reasons for why people do the things they do.

- nothing here in wL is hard enough for people to take to heart, this shouldn't be a place for trolling, this shouldn't be the place for abusing admin, this shouldn't be the place for fighting the way I've seen lately, it's getting extremely irritating on what has been happening over the past couple of months. this is in a way a family. we all come together to keep a place we all love alive and kicking. the only real violence and what not that should be happening here is in the game where bison will come in and pro90 us all down, and everyone else just doing our thing trying to make it to the big W by the 16th round.

- I personally am going to unignore everyone, and let the past slip out of my mind giving everyone a fresh start as well as hoping to also get a fresh start from everyone. I want War Lords to be known as the place to go "hey dude, I know a pretty amazing server they have pugs and just about anything else for servers, as well as csgo servers. you should come play there." these are things I would love to see. If you like this place as much as I do, why don't we work together and get these servers on full blast again. let's have fun again, let bygones be bygones, and lets make and keep War Lords the place to be.

- I do personally appreciate all the time people commit to being here, because truly without our members first there would be no war lords, there would be no pug system, and there'd be a lot less servers. yes as the admins senior admins the root admins, there wouldn't be any servers, but what good would the staff be without the members. This is a team work place where everyone comes together such as a family to keep everything alive and running smoothly. So I thank you all for your support and dedication members/staff/bison always going mia<3. I really hope we together can look past the past and continue on growing this community, because this really is a great place to be.

- anyway I will see you all on the servers, happy fragging.
[-] The following 3 users Like CaliSnipe's post:
   Deadplanet, Jesse W., QueenCrazy
you should make your own book son
[-] The following 1 user Likes ryz's post:
   Drago
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
Well you're the one that said its bull, not me.
That was beautiful :')
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
Thanks but it's true
(Feb 07 2017, 08:03 PM)calisnipe Wrote: Let's have fun again, let bygones be bygones, and lets make and keep War Lords the place to be.

"Lets make War-Lords great again!"  Lol   Tongue
[-] The following 2 users Like Spiderfreak's post:
   CaliSnipe, Deadplanet