Poll: Would a more comprehensive list of latest threads be more helpful than the existing latest thread tab? Show Results
Yes
6 46.15%
No
2 15.38%
Maybe
1 7.69%
Who invited this guy?
4 30.77%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest Thread
Anyway to make a page where you can see all the latest threads instead of just seeing the 5 latest threads that have been posted on? I feel like you can miss a lot on these forums, and the latest thread tab, near the chat on the right helps, but not very much.

What does everyone else think?

Idk

sift
you ain't missing much, sift
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
There's a latest post tab next to alerts which brings up all the latest things you haven't read yet.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
Wow, never noticed the latest posts tab, but I know there are more threads and unread posts that I havent looked at compared to the ones I am shown in the latest posts drop down tab...

...Please Jessward, there are tons of interesting things that happen on these forums...remember when you wasted all that time trying to get gabe banned?

The users deserve to know everything that is going on with regards to all games, players, members, admins, clans etc., and this may be a great way to keep everyone more informed of the things that are going on and the types of people we are playing with.

So, I understand that the button is there, but it still seems flawed since I know I am missing many new threads, and I had never noticed it until now.

Thanks for the pointer though ryz. I guess I will have to check it out some more, but it still doesn't seem to work correctly.

sift
keep it to the flaming section sift or i will not hesitate to start building a dossier on you
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Just an example, and one involving you nonetheless...interesting threads
(Feb 08 2017, 10:17 PM)sift Wrote: Just an example, and one involving you nonetheless...interesting threads

his game is so dead there is no need for a "better" latest threads section, all you need to do is check once every week and you will be fine.
(Feb 09 2017, 04:30 AM)RealRecklezz Wrote:
(Feb 08 2017, 10:17 PM)sift Wrote: Just an example, and one involving you nonetheless...interesting threads

his game is so dead there is no need for a "better" latest threads section, all you need to do is check once every week and you will be fine.

then why vote both yes, and maybe?

edit: (trolled) picked all 4 actually excuse me

sift