Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Feb 12 2017, 10:19 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: Also he kept mic spamming the n-word. I recommend a perma ban.

Probs did it in front of admin and didnt get banned, while I say something sarcastically and get whacked. NICE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoXfews6hVk

Couldnt link it cuz the thumbnail might prompt sum kids to ban me
(Feb 14 2017, 05:44 PM)RealRecklezz Wrote:
(Feb 12 2017, 10:19 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: Also he kept mic spamming the n-word. I recommend a perma ban.

Probs did it in front of admin and didnt get banned, while I say something sarcastically and get whacked. NICE!

can you guys provide us a link to the demo?
(Feb 14 2017, 07:59 PM)Drago Wrote:
(Feb 14 2017, 05:44 PM)RealRecklezz Wrote:

can you guys provide us a link to the demo?

I was not in the match so I cant provide evidence.
So I watched a demo that had Sanjiz, Jesse, griz, and public in it and it ended up in a tie so i'm guessing that's the one they are talking about and I saw nothing wrong with anything griz did. The team switching was not intentional, griz had to go get the door and some other stuff I guess so he specced out and when he got back he did .sub and waited for a spot to be open.

He did not talk once on his mic and I don't think I have ever heard him talk on his mic so saying he was mic spamming the n-word is a straight up lie. For the leaving at ot, he was third person to spec out and first person left because he saw somebody in spec I think and was thinking they would take his spot which they did not and just stayed in spec I don't know what that person was doing then a second person left then griz left if I remember correctly. I watched it two days ago and i'm trying to remember everything.

But I could have watched the wrong demo so if you could please provide the demo that all of this happened that would help out a lot.
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
he does this quite frequently, i gave him a 24hour ban today for seeing the leaveing the pug without subs. - which ended the pug waiting in ot so we went back to warm up.
(Feb 15 2017, 07:43 AM)calisnipe Wrote: he does this quite frequently, i gave him a 24hour ban today for seeing the leaveing the pug without subs. - which ended the pug waiting in ot so we went back to warm up.
Ahhh thats what i did with chronicle when u guys left the pug..just saying
(Feb 15 2017, 07:28 AM)QueenCrazy Wrote: So I watched a demo that had Sanjiz, Jesse, griz, and public in it and it ended up in a tie so i'm guessing that's the one they are talking about and I saw nothing wrong with anything griz did. The team switching was not intentional, griz had to go get the door and some other stuff I guess so he specced out and when he got back he did .sub and waited for a spot to be open.

He did not talk once on his mic and I don't think I have ever heard him talk on his mic so saying he was mic spamming the n-word is a straight up lie. For the leaving at ot, he was third person to spec out and first person left because he saw somebody in spec I think and was thinking they would take his spot which they did not and just stayed in spec I don't know what that person was doing then a second person left then griz left if I remember correctly. I watched it two days ago and i'm trying to remember everything.

But I could have watched the wrong demo so if you could please provide the demo that all of this happened that would help out a lot.

He has a mic, I know cuz I played with him during the tournament and we were talking through 3rd party. He rages as hard as you would imagine.
(Feb 15 2017, 07:50 PM)RealRecklezz Wrote:
(Feb 15 2017, 07:28 AM)QueenCrazy Wrote: So I watched a demo that had Sanjiz, Jesse, griz, and public in it and it ended up in a tie so i'm guessing that's the one they are talking about and I saw nothing wrong with anything griz did. The team switching was not intentional, griz had to go get the door and some other stuff I guess so he specced out and when he got back he did .sub and waited for a spot to be open.

He has a mic, I know cuz I played with him during the tournament and we were talking through 3rd party. He rages as hard as you would imagine.
lol oh okayyy and yaa they way he rages through chat, I expected nothing different through mic xD but good to know he has a mic. I kind of thought he did but he never uses it :p well except during that tournament I guess and he probably talked other times but it seems rare x) ty for telling me that though Big Grin
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy