Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teamstacks and rage quits, you must love them virtual numbers!
[-] The following 2 users Like Sanjiz's post:
   Deadplanet, drake622
cmon dude, he loves to win , let him have fun
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drago's post:
   Deadplanet
Did he switch teams to stack it? If so please provide the pug as to which he did and I'll look further into it
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaliSnipe's post:
   Deadplanet
I wonder how he feels about that.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like ryz's post:
   Deadplanet, sift
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
i can say 1 thing the same pug Sanjiz talking about the match going OT and the team Griz specced out and killed the pug i dont wanna report that troll bla bla bla cuz no time for that kid but he always rage quit nothing new
[-] The following 1 user Likes drake622's post:
   Deadplanet
Also he kept mic spamming the n-word. I recommend a perma ban.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Feb 12 2017, 10:19 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: Also he kept mic spamming the n-word. I recommend a perma ban.

Can you please post the pug you guys are talking about so I can look into this when I get home?
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaliSnipe's post:
   Deadplanet
i like the competition
Rape by teamstack is not competition in my mind
(Feb 13 2017, 07:51 PM)Sanjiz Wrote: Rape by teamstack is not competition in my mind

Its why youre a pussy, cant take it like a man? then youre not a real man, guy. You don't deserve to have people talk to you and say man after every sentence, people should start saying "guy" to you.

What do I mean? Ex:
whats up, man. ----> whats up, guy.

But youre still ma boi.