Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cali admin abuse
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11874430

I was muted by him during a game even though I was not spamming the mic nor was I talking excessively during a round. He tried telling me that I was mic spamming and "saying the same stuff". I was essentially muted for speaking, which he could have done by !ignoring me (which is what the function is there for in the first place). I dont appreciate the fact that when we were in the warm up before the game posted below he had mentioned he was gonna ban some people and when I asked who or why he said me might do me. Mind you that I think 2 of the players on the team had me muted, so the only two that have me unmuted were Cali and one other guy. I think its important to take this into account since the fact that I was talking to the other guy seemed to bother Cali which might have caused the muted, which by itself is unfounded.

Game: https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/53159

I don't know how you all would deal with this considering its minor but still infringed on my ability to speak and I consider abuse of admin.
[-] The following 2 users Like RealRecklezz's post:
   Drago, sift
I want to add that somewhere halfway through the game I somehow get unmuted and then I say one thing and get remuted.
Thank you for the report, i'm honored that you consider i abuse my admin quite a bit, so i do in fact enjoy reading these reports.

Prior to the mute, in the warm up, yes i still have to review where you initiated a votekick for me, while there were already people in the server pugging, getting 6others to voteban me. I could have been watching somebody that i thought was cheating you know, spectating people, considering the pug was full. Which is now abusing the votekick system which can intitially get you banned for 24hours.

Now, another thing, to the day starting, and i'm going to warn you, everday before you actually do it. You do like to mic spam a lot especially more so when i'm on the servers, and when you're not spamming the mic, you're spamming the chat, consider that mute your warning, the following actions for you spamming - will result in a 1day ban, followed by a week ban, a month ban, and so on.

I'm getting tired of you, and the ways you seem to troll, while pulling up the rules, as well as all the meanings as to what things mean. I get several complaints about you and what you do, as well as whitness them myself. Your trolling days are coming to an end, appriciate the fact that i muted you rather than just kicked you or gave you a temp ban, and allowed you to play.

-Edit: also to answer your halfway through the pug thing. I noted in text that you will remain on a mute for the full pug, how you got unmuted during the halftime i haven't a clue, so i also noted you wern't supposed to be unmuted and re-muted you for the remainer of the pug.

This thread is your ultimate warning, thank you for your cooperation.
[-] The following 4 users Like CaliSnipe's post:
   Deadplanet, drake622, Kobe, QueenCrazy
!ignore
(Feb 14 2017, 11:53 PM)calisnipe Wrote: Thank you for the report, i'm honored that you consider i abuse my admin quite a bit, so i do in fact enjoy reading these reports.

Prior to the mute, in the warm up, yes i still have to review where you initiated a votekick for me, while there were already people in the server pugging, getting 6others to voteban me. I could have been watching somebody that i thought was cheating you know, spectating people, considering the pug was full. Which is now abusing the votekick system which can intitially get you banned for 24hours.

Now, another thing, to the day starting, and i'm going to warn you, everday before you actually do it. You do like to mic spam a lot especially more so when i'm on the servers, and when you're not spamming the mic, you're spamming the chat, consider that mute your warning, the following actions for you spamming - will result in a 1day ban, followed by a week ban, a month ban, and so on.

I'm getting tired of you, and the ways you seem to troll, while pulling up the rules, as well as all the meanings as to what things mean. I get several complaints about you and what you do, as well as whitness them myself. Your trolling days are coming to an end, appriciate the fact that i muted you rather than just kicked you or gave you a temp ban, and allowed you to play.

-Edit: also to answer your halfway through the pug thing. I noted in text that you will remain on a mute for the full pug, how you got unmuted during the halftime i haven't a clue, so i also noted you wern't supposed to be unmuted and re-muted you for the remainer of the pug.

Let me address your concerns mentioned above. First of all, I initiated a vote kick to get you kicked because you were not subbed in for almost the entire duration of a match (I think it was train). I was constantly asking if you were there and out of the lack of response I initiated a vote to kick you because that way I can eliminate the threat of ghosting, which is why people get kicked for not subbing in even if the match is full. If you were there to watch you could have done so through the sourcetv. There is nothing wrong with kicking the only spectator which is AFK (clearly since you did not sub nor did you mention being there).

Secondly, I dont mic spam, because if you look up what mic spamming is it usually talks about playing music loudly or making unnecessary noises repeatedly, things that I do not do nor do I condone. Most of the time, I am engaged in playful banter with teammates or with the other team. Those who do not like it just mute me through the !ignore system. If I was "spamming" the mic, everybody would have muted me by now. Which is not the case. I have conversations with people on occasions and some may have interesting dialogues with me though mic or through chat.

The next thing I wanted to address is your statement, "the ways you seem to troll, while pulling up the rules, as well as all the meanings as to what things mean" If you think that pulling up the rules is a troll, then we need to define trolling really well because as far as I know, I have had people constantly mention rules around here despite them being vague and I do my best to square things out with the rules. As far as "meanings as to what things mean" is concerned, i have no idea what your trying to say.

I'm pretty sure that I saw somewhere on the forums the reasons someone should be kicked which was limited to just being AFK in game or being AFK in spec without sub. I believe temp banning me would've made you look worse because it makes it clear that despite nobody else complaining on the team or on the other team you would rather ban me than use the !ignore function.

Lastly, I don't know how I got unmuted, I thought you might have done it considering you were typing messages to me saying you might unmute me. Its in the demo somewhere but regardless I don't know how I got unmuted and I understand remuting me if you were not the source of the unmute.

I dont appreciate this recurring theme of admins bringing up others complaints or other situations where they are not necessary (the vote kick, which wasn't right before the mute but you conveniently say it is so) and then not giving evidence, Ben did it once before (he said he received complaints about me team flashing, and when I asked for the pugs he was reluctant to show pugs and then finally shows some games, where I happened to not even buy a flash nor use the ones I had picked up) and I see it happen on the forums too.

I would like to see one time where one forum stays on topic for once, so to support the motion to stay on topic I would like to redirect the attention to the nuke game where I was muted despite having 2 people on my team already ignore me. I hope a root admin reviews this report, even if it does not conclude in a ban (since it is such a minor thing but can make way for a slippery slope).
(Feb 15 2017, 12:48 AM)RealRecklezz Wrote:
(Feb 14 2017, 11:53 PM)calisnipe Wrote: Thank you for the report, i'm honored that you consider i abuse my admin quite a bit, so i do in fact enjoy reading these reports.

Let me address your concerns mentioned above. First of all, I initiated a vote kick to get you kicked because you were not subbed in for almost the entire duration of a match (I think it was train). I was constantly asking if you were there and out of the lack of response I initiated a vote to kick you because that way I can eliminate the threat of ghosting, which is why people get kicked for not subbing in even if the match is full. If you were there to watch you could have done so through the sourcetv. There is nothing wrong with kicking the only spectator which is AFK (clearly since you did not sub nor did you mention being there).

Secondly, I dont mic spam, because if you look up what mic spamming is it usually talks about playing music loudly or making unnecessary noises repeatedly, things that I do not do nor do I condone. Most of the time, I am engaged in playful banter with teammates or with the other team. Those who do not like it just mute me through the !ignore system. If I was "spamming" the mic, everybody would have muted me by now. Which is not the case. I have conversations with people on occasions and some may have interesting dialogues with me though mic or through chat.

The next thing I wanted to address is your statement, "the ways you seem to troll, while pulling up the rules, as well as all the meanings as to what things mean" If you think that pulling up the rules is a troll, then we need to define trolling really well because as far as I know, I have had people constantly mention rules around here despite them being vague and I do my best to square things out with the rules. As far as "meanings as to what things mean" is concerned, i have no idea what your trying to say.

I'm pretty sure that I saw somewhere on the forums the reasons someone should be kicked which was limited to just being AFK in game or being AFK in spec without sub. I believe temp banning me would've made you look worse because it makes it clear that despite nobody else complaining on the team or on the other team you would rather ban me than use the !ignore function.

Lastly, I don't know how I got unmuted, I thought you might have done it considering you were typing messages to me saying you might unmute me. Its in the demo somewhere but regardless I don't know how I got unmuted and I understand remuting me if you were not the source of the unmute.

I dont appreciate this recurring theme of admins bringing up others complaints or other situations where they are not necessary (the vote kick, which wasn't right before the mute but you conveniently say it is so) and then not giving evidence, Ben did it once before (he said he received complaints about me team flashing, and when I asked for the pugs he was reluctant to show pugs and then finally shows some games, where I happened to not even buy a flash nor use the ones I had picked up) and I see it happen on the forums too.

I would like to see one time where one forum stays on topic for once, so to support the motion to stay on topic I would like to redirect the attention to the nuke game where I was muted despite having 2 people on my team already ignore me. I hope a root admin reviews this report, even if it does not conclude in a ban (since it is such a minor thing but can make way for a slippery slope).
As he stated, he could have been checking if there were cheaters for all you know. You don't see undercover cops telling criminals their a cop... they get enough information first before they do anything.

I wonder why many players have you ignored?
Maybe because you are constantly speaking?
If you are gonna speak with just 1 friend who is on your team , think about the other 3 players on your team who are trying to play the game, hear footsteps etc.
Even if you have 4 friends on one team, think about that other player who is trying to play.
You are disrupting other players, The ignore system is there to mute players such as yourself, but if you eventually have something like 70% of the server having you ignored... It can be a problem since this is a team game.
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
(Feb 15 2017, 01:13 AM)Deadplanet Wrote:
(Feb 15 2017, 12:48 AM)RealRecklezz Wrote:
(Feb 14 2017, 11:53 PM)calisnipe Wrote: <text>

<text>
As he stated, he could have been checking if there were cheaters for all you know. You don't see undercover cops telling criminals their a cop... they get enough information first before they do anything.

I wonder why many players have you ignored?
Maybe because you are constantly speaking?
If you are gonna speak with just 1 friend who is on your team , think about the other 3 players on your team who are trying to play the game, hear footsteps etc.
Even if you have 4 friends on one team, think about that other player who is trying to play.
You are disrupting other players, The ignore system is there to mute players such as yourself, but if you eventually have something like 70% of the server having you ignored... It can be a problem since this is a team game.

It is very true that he could have been checking for a cheater, but there was only one suspect in this case, the top frag of both games which happens to have a 20 ish and 30 ish rws games. Even still, when people check for cheating they could use sourcetv or watch the demo instead of sitting in spec the whole time, pretty much saying that hes watching you.

You are right players do have me ignored and some of them have told me about why they muted me, some in a formal and objective manners, while others complain that my voice is not as low pitched as the others (obviously they didnt say it in a collegial manner).

Now I come back to point out the match at hand, I talked for the time we were at spawn and coming out of spawn, if they are trying to hear ct footsteps all the way from t spawn, I wanna know what headset they're using. As far as the 70% you are using (an estimate I presume), 70% doesn't make sense in this context. The whole other team can have me ignored and that wouldn't change anything, so essentially the only people that matter are the other 4 players on my team. In this case there were 4 players on my team aside from me, 2 of which had me ignored, and the other two were Cali and someone else, I was responding to the other someones question when I was muted by Cali who for some reason decided to unignore me even though he had me ignored before. I do understand it is a team game and some people have unignored me and kept me unignored some dont even realize that they have me ignored and forget to unignore me.

I want the focus to be on the match at hand, where I point out that I was talking in the start of rounds and try to keep my talking to a minimum for the duration of the round.