Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconclusive  Cali admin abuse again
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11874430

I won a captains round and I picked prodigy and then Cali joins then there's a vote to go back to warmup which includes specs. Then I win the next captains round and when we get in to the map, he threatens to ban me because he will "not put up with me". Another vote comes up asking if the map is fun. Then the next game I win again and he makes another vote. I think that harassing someone based on their map picks and threatening them with a ban is another instance of Cali admin abuse.

Game: https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/53407
Game: https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/53408
(Feb 21 2017, 09:13 PM)RealRecklezz Wrote: Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11874430

I won a captains round and I picked prodigy and then Cali joins then there's a vote to go back to warmup which includes specs. Then I win the next captains round and when we get in to the map, he threatens to ban me because he will "not put up with me". Another vote comes up asking if the map is fun. Then the next game I win again and he makes another vote. I think that harassing someone based on their map picks and threatening them with a ban is another instance of Cali admin abuse.

Game: https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/53407
Game: https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/53408

Oh yay another one Big Grin, whats this from you, maybe 4-5on me now? go for over 9000.

1st off, I was asked how a vote was done, and I noticed it was on prodigy. So a votemap was put up, knowing who you are, and knowing what a troll you are.
2nd off. you choose yet another map, because you love to pick those off maps because you're a troll, so you did villa.

3rd. you picked lost temple, like seriously dude, yes I'm going to "promise" not threaten, to ban you because I'm completely done with your trolling shit.

-Lastly lets save a root admin, riser, and bison some time. This kid is a fucking troll, picks troll maps that normally kills a server, people do not like this kid. he needs to be banned 100%. I'm not playing games with him, one screw up and you will be permanent banned. I'm not the only one who has a problem with you on these servers.

p.s. I really don't care how many times you continue to report me for admin abuse.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaliSnipe's post:
   Deadplanet
ye reck is a faggot
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sanjiz's post:
   Deadplanet
I don't see where the admin abuse is... lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kobe's post:
   CaliSnipe
(Feb 21 2017, 11:12 PM)calisnipe Wrote:
(Feb 21 2017, 09:13 PM)RealRecklezz Wrote: <text>

Oh yay another one Big Grin, whats this from you, maybe 4-5on me now? go for over 9000.

1st off, I was asked how a vote was done, and I noticed it was on prodigy. So a votemap was put up, knowing who you are, and knowing what a troll you are.
2nd off. you choose yet another map, because you love to pick those off maps because you're a troll, so you did villa.

3rd. you picked lost temple, like seriously dude, yes I'm going to "promise" not threaten, to ban you because I'm completely done with your trolling shit.

-Lastly lets save a root admin, riser, and bison some time. This kid is a fucking troll, picks troll maps that normally kills a server, people do not like this kid. he needs to be banned 100%. I'm not playing games with him, one screw up and you will be permanent banned. I'm not the only one who has a problem with you on these servers.

p.s. I really don't care how many times you continue to report me for admin abuse.

Repeatedly calling me a troll will not help your argument. I enjoy playing older maps which are still on the rotation. If you dont like my picks then ask for the maps to be removed from the rotation.

I didnt pick the map to kill the server, you can tell I didnt because the match had specs waiting to play so even if people leave they would get replaced which means that I was expecting to play the game.

I would like the root admins to just consider what is happening here. I have not done anything wrong and yet I receive remarks from cali saying I am a troll, when all I am doing is playing the game. I am reporting so that even if the root admins dont take action (which is likely) it is documented that you have done this before.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RealRecklezz's post:
   sift
(Feb 21 2017, 11:17 PM)Sanjiz Wrote: ye reck is a faggot

I dont think that this comment is relevant to the situation.
(Feb 21 2017, 11:27 PM)diro550 Wrote: I don't see where the admin abuse is... lol

I see the abuse in the fact that almost every time I play with Cali, he threatens to ban me. I also consider the constant effort to change the maps I pick as harassment.
(Feb 22 2017, 12:03 AM)RealRecklezz Wrote:
(Feb 21 2017, 11:27 PM)diro550 Wrote: I don't see where the admin abuse is... lol

I see the abuse in the fact that almost every time I play with Cali, he threatens to ban me. I also consider the constant effort to change the maps I pick as harassment.

The maps you pick are absolute horse cock.
Were players complaining after you picked these maps? If yes, he did the right thing.
(Feb 22 2017, 05:33 AM)Drago Wrote: Were players complaining after you picked these maps? If yes, he did the right thing.

Majority vote rules, so he did do the right decision.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deadplanet's post:
   CaliSnipe
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]