Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahajahaahhahahahahahaajahahaha
So about the laughter.... please, let me tell you who I am laughing at.

I am laughing at all the buttsore ppl. 

Like that day my bro Reckless picked Prodigy 3 times in a row.

Everyone else complaining. 

Me? Laughing uncontrollably.

He owned us all 3 times in a row and y'all still had the audacity to cry about the map. That right there, that splits my guts.

Cry cry cry.

Bison! Bison! Oh Bison! Reckless is dominating us please make him stop!

The part that sent me over the top was realizing that if all these ppl mad about captains would have been cool with Reckless this never would have happened.
[-] The following 1 user Likes blackknight's post:
   RealRecklezz
Wrong Section.
[Image: mrpa43.png]
(Mar 04 2017, 04:44 PM)Dragon Wrote: Wrong Section.

+ stop giving him so much attention.
I dont recall picking prodigy 3 times since you cant pick a map that was recently picked, but I do remember winning captains 3 times in a row and then people started assuming I was baiting for captains, which was hilarious. (mind you they switched the map for all of my picks)
(Mar 04 2017, 04:48 PM)Drago Wrote:

I am not replying to your actual comment, but rather commenting about your quote. I thought you were going to fix it but your English might be too limited, so Ill help you out. 2009 is abbreviated as '09 not 09'. You can clearly see the difference if you just googled " how to abbreviate years". Ironically enough the first example is 2009.
(Mar 04 2017, 08:09 PM)RealRecklezz Wrote:
(Mar 04 2017, 04:48 PM)Drago Wrote:

I am not replying to your actual comment, but rather commenting about your quote. I thought you were going to fix it but your English might be too limited, so Ill help you out. 2009 is abbreviated as '09 not 09'. You can clearly see the difference if you just googled " how to abbreviate years". Ironically enough the first example is 2009.

Dear kid, i didnt noticed that mistake till now but dont worry, gonna fix it right now Big Grin