Ben-: buddy system got a huge buff
Juniorc4: Ive always said it should be a vote for map and then pick teams
Juniorc4: Bison has always been rws balanced only tho
Ben-: yup
Ben-: and people picked 90% of time captain
Juniorc4: yep
Ben-: so a lot of people are pissed rn
Ben-: gabe told me on steam, wow now it gonna be d2 24/7
Juniorc4: I dont think that cause only the normies and randies like d2, most oldies prefer cache or season
Ben-: the good thing, is that we dont ever play shit map ever anymore
Ben-: Smile
Ben-: but we cant pick who you play with
Ben-: and teams are stacked 24/7
Juniorc4: argueing with bison lel
Juniorc4: Ima win dont worry
Ben-: just get reckless on chat
Juniorc4: LEL
Ben-: bison gonna agree and change system
Ben-: out of 12 pugs this month, only 2 werent a complete rape
Ben-: =S
Juniorc4: ranting Tongue
Ben-: ^^ hf i wont spam him
Juniorc4: he stopped responding
Juniorc4: cus he knows im right
Juniorc4: xd'
Ben-: classic
Ben-: or because reckless talked to him
Ben-: Smile
Juniorc4: lol
Juniorc4: prob already making the changes xd
Ben-: nah, only change that he might make is auto-ban the next 1 votekicking Lord God Emperor Reckless
Ben-: i forgot 1 of his title, im gonna slap my dick a dozen time in punishment, Lord God Emperor All Knowing and All Powerful Reckless
Juniorc4: Praise Jesus!!
Ben-: Praise the Lord Jesus Slave owner, whos name is Reckless
Ben-: https://steamcommunity-a.akamaihd.net/ec...steamsalty
Juniorc4: omg
Juniorc4: Thats it
Juniorc4: Recklezz cucked bison
Juniorc4: LEL
Ben-: HE DID ?
Juniorc4: LOL
Ben-: ahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Ben-: if he did, i switch my name to Lord Reckless Servant
Ben-: for the rest of the year
Juniorc4: He mustve, why else is he suckin his dick so much?
Juniorc4: lol were so getting banned if this chat gets out
Juniorc4: xd
Ben-: nah, i already said something similar in the face of bison
Ben-: so
Juniorc4: ya bison usually doesnt care
Juniorc4: I FIGURED IT OUT
Juniorc4: IMA GO THROUGH RISER
Juniorc4: AND BAM
Juniorc4: EZ
Juniorc4: Ill even get Nats in on it to to convince riser
Ben-: Bison just wanted to remind every1 who is boss
Ben-: no1 asked for the system swap
Ben-: beside Mr. Reckless
Ben-: https://war-lords.net/thread-16549-post-...#pid127250
Ben-: check last page, he hasnt responsed since 26th
Ben-: Tongue
Juniorc4: Big Grin
Juniorc4: Thats bison
Juniorc4: doesnt post on forums for 2 weeks then will be active for 2 days then gone again
Ben-: yup
Ben-: hes a bit like reckless, they can wait a long time to make the most intense response ever
Juniorc4: 2:13 AM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: lol what
2:13 AM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: i was coding
2:13 AM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: just added the !buddy menu
Juniorc4: SUUUUUUUUUUURE
Ben-: pfft, he did it becaise reckless told him too
Ben-: on de_scorch
Ben- has changed their name to Lord Reckless Servant.
Lord Reckless Servant: Praise the Reckage
Juniorc4: ayyyyy
Juniorc4: nice avatar
Lord Reckless Servant: Yes, my mother was a donkey that slepped with the Reckless Lord in person
Juniorc4: ok thats enough
Lord Reckless Servant: "It is never enough" - Lord God Emperor Reckless
Juniorc4: "Back in 09" Lord God Emperor Reckless
Juniorc4: I love how thats a meme on the serve now xXD
Lord Reckless Servant: yup
Lord Reckless Servant: Bison being Reckless puppy is too
Juniorc4: 2:22 AM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: cpts will not be re-added at all until testing phase is over for new features
2:23 AM - Juniorc4: So they will be added and you arent going to rig it so only 2 people need to vote for rws for it to go?
2:24 AM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: if it is readded, the vote ratio requirements will remain in place
2:24 AM - Juniorc4: Which are?
2:24 AM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: what they previously were
2:24 AM - Juniorc4: which areeee?
2:24 AM - Juniorc4: How am i supposed to know
2:26 AM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: what i'm saying is if the vote is added back on, there will be no changes to it
2:26 AM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: but i'm not sure if i'm adding back cpts at all
2:27 AM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: testing new features which may make ppl happier with the rws system
Juniorc4: 2:27 AM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: if the results are good, then cpts may not be added
2:27 AM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: but may add minigames while ppl wait for 10th
Lord Reckless Servant: omfg
Lord Reckless Servant: mini game
Lord Reckless Servant: okay wl is dead
Juniorc4: I dont know if he means actual
Juniorc4: nono he means "rws balanced" is a minigame in itsself for now
Lord Reckless Servant: its already a total failure
Lord Reckless Servant: he's not objective
Lord Reckless Servant: hes part of the RWS Church
Lord Reckless Servant: Im part of the True Captain without RWS sub-sect of the Reckless Faith
Juniorc4: He wants to see how his new rws balanced mode pans out then maybe re add captains
Lord Reckless Servant: well it doesnt balance anything
Lord Reckless Servant: .
Lord Reckless Servant: Captain is back already ?
Juniorc4: whats he adding now*
Lord Reckless Servant: rws was a total failure on esea
Lord Reckless Servant: wont change on war lords
Juniorc4: is*
Lord Reckless Servant: source is death on esea
Lord Reckless Servant: idc about csgo
Juniorc4: lel
Lord Reckless Servant: so was*
Lord Reckless Servant: Junior should i call you Archangel God Junior ?
Lord Reckless Servant: or Archangel Junior God
Juniorc4: Archangel God Junior
Juniorc4: Flowss better Smile
Lord Reckless Servant: Yes my Lord
Lord Reckless Servant: who shall be the devil my Lord ?
Lord Reckless Servant: Calisnipe ?
Juniorc4: Cali is to old and retired to be the devil. I say bison is our enemy in this current state.
Lord Reckless Servant: Me Lord, Bison the official animal of company of The God Emperor Reckless
Lord Reckless Servant: he cant be the devil
Lord Reckless Servant: is the *
Juniorc4: Oh my apologize, I must've mispalced my thoughts. For he shall be the The Fallen Angel Bison, he ocne brought prosperity and gifts to those of The Warlords but now he has tainted our lands with evils.
Lord Reckless Servant: 10/10 Those words confirm my Faith unto the God Emperor Reckless, my doubts are ashes, praise the lord and lets bring death upon all unfaithful souls in this existence and the other !
Lord Reckless Servant: into*
Juniorc4: Quite Quite, now go on young one and free this land from its grasp by the evils.
Lord Reckless Servant: nah i wont force you into fantasy style talks, was fun doh Tongue
Lord Reckless Servant: i should speak like that on forum
Juniorc4: YES looooool
Juniorc4: Just copy paste that conversation into a post with no title Tongue
Lord Reckless Servant: about to
Lord Reckless Servant: but title will be "its a trap"
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   CaliSnipe
I never liked captains. Captains is only fun when everyone in the server and the community knows each other, are close and have no beef with each other. Now almost everyone on the US pugs have issues with each other. Back in the older days, our entire wL scrim group were friends and bad players weren't hated on, there weren't any trolls either. Now it's just a shitfest. I tell people I don't play on NA servers anymore because of high ping but in honesty, it's just that I don't feel comfortable getting shit talked to oblivion for having a high ping or being worse than another player (was never an issue a few years ago).

I never liked captains after the plugin was introduced, I usually vote for RWS balancer too. From my experience, it's way more balanced unless of course someone else subs a lower RWS player. You guys should just use the buddy/foe system to increase/reduce chances of people you dislike from getting on your team.

And FYI, I doubt that any Asians would complain if you guys removed captains from the asia servers cause 97% of the wl asia community plays the game just for fun not to hate on others (unless its banter).

Anyway all this is my personal opinion, I barely visit the forums anymore or play anymore to know whats going on. and it's 2am icbf to check my grandmar
[-] The following 1 user Likes Riser's post:
   Drago
How dare thou misspell my name!
(Mar 03 2017, 07:52 PM)RealRecklezz Wrote: How dare thou misspell my name!

We mispell your name on purpose, me Lord God Emperor, your exact name shall only be used, by us, when the end of the world comes and your faithful goes to heaven with your Archangels, but still and always below your might.

All hail the Lord God Emperor Reckless Exclamation
(Mar 03 2017, 04:43 PM)Riser Wrote: I never liked captains. Captains is only fun when everyone in the server and the community knows each other, are close and have no beef with each other. Now almost everyone on the US pugs have issues with each other. Back in the older days, our entire wL scrim group were friends and bad players weren't hated on, there weren't any trolls either. Now it's just a shitfest. I tell people I don't play on NA servers anymore because of high ping but in honesty, it's just that I don't feel comfortable getting shit talked to oblivion for having a high ping or being worse than another player (was never an issue a few years ago).

I never liked captains after the plugin was introduced, I usually vote for RWS balancer too. From my experience, it's way more balanced unless of course someone else subs a lower RWS player. You guys should just use the buddy/foe system to increase/reduce chances of people you dislike from getting on your team.

And FYI, I doubt that any Asians would complain if you guys removed captains from the asia servers cause  97% of the wl asia community plays the game just for fun not to hate on others (unless its banter).

Anyway all this is my personal opinion, I barely visit the forums anymore or play anymore to know whats going on. and it's 2am icbf to check my grandmar

There is certainly an avalanche of csgo trolls (And Trolls in general - Lord God Emperor Reckless) on N.A servers rn, but the "oldies" aren't really in beef with anyone, most left or play a lot less on wl now, except for Legend of Megawookie, he's the older version of the Lord God Emperor.

For bad players, it honestly depends on how bad they are, if som1 is between 7-12 RWS = little to no hate at all.

But if you are below 6 RWS (im looking at you shan, agentsix5, banana, ans and company) = a shitstorm every pug for different reasons, sometimes they start the beef themselves, sometimes its because they are 0-15 at half with 10 adr and less and sometimes its just gratuous hate from average players with a superiority complex. But most of the time if they "share" an opinion, and a csgo troll go watch their stats ... lets say it turns to shit.

Im getting shittalked every single day, because im a "cheater", or because i aint admin anymore, or because i am french canadian with a very strong accent, or because i aint doing 2,00 KDR, but 1,20 sometimes (even doh i rarely ever do a negative ratio), or because im not carrying which is boring af if you do it every single pug, and my favorite when you join the server or an on going pug and half the server is like shit ... ben- and when im subbed in an on going pug its automaticly stacked. My point being, it was always like that, well since i joined, maybe the first years were all hippie and great fun idk i wasnt there, but i've got to agree there is a lot less hate on asia, but lets not talk about europe pugs on this point  Angel

But in my experience captain was always better than RWS balanced (anyway its rws balanced like bison would say), on ESEA or (wL), because for a high rws player captain meant you could pick 1 or 2 players you wanted to play with (so less shitstorm and less drama), but now its a probability that i get som1 i wanna play with. I dont wanna +foe every shitty (below average players - SJW) to get less chances to play with em, and i dont want to +buddy every decent players around to get better chances at getting decent players, because they aren't my buddies.

+And like I said on the convo, most my pugs this month were complete rapes (got to take into account those where subs joined and stacked other side when we were leading 6-0 or 10-0), but out of 12 pugs this month 9-10 were rapes (either side). Those are the 3 closest games (im excluding those i joined late) i had since i came back :

http://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/53605
http://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/53608
http://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/53611

See a pattern ? Teams are so unbalanced, that for my team to win, i had to drop a 70 bomb or a 50 bomb+ ...

Anyway its just my personal opinion too, but like i already told bison, on a realist point of view, you dont even need to counter-argue my points or opinion, cause those problems only ever happen to high rws players which are in danger of extinction atm.
when i get yelled at by a good player on my team, i drop 2-20.

Right...bison? ben? 250???
(Mar 04 2017, 12:38 AM)_nme Wrote: when i get yelled at by a good player on my team, i drop 2-20.

Right...bison? ben? 250???

i aint a good player, othewise id be on go making money, but ty i guess Smile
you are a great player. stop being so modest. i was jk'ing with my last post
You think Ben is "good"? Modest? He should know hes not good hes an average player, nme is below average by a bit. Think of it this way, the server has rws system that would put average players at 15 and above avg players at 19-20. If you were good, it would be at around 23ish. Just because everyone else around is trash doesnt make it right to skew what it means to be good. Good out of the people in the server, sure, but actually good? no.
(Mar 04 2017, 07:43 AM)RealRecklezz Wrote: You think Ben is "good"? Modest? He should know hes not good hes an average player, nme is below average by a bit. Think of it this way, the server has rws system that would put average players at 15 and above avg players at 19-20. If you were good, it would be at around 23ish. Just because everyone else around is trash doesnt make it right to skew what it means to be good. Good out of the people in the server, sure, but actually good? no.

I know i aint good my lord, you are the embodyment of good and virtue !

oh and btw me lord, by your logic billnose (top strater in league), ghoul (top1 player on esea for 3 seasons), phoenix arent good.

But you are the all knowing god, but also the only god, meaning you are also the god of stupidy.

Praise the Lord !

Oh and btw, even if i do 100% suck im top1 or 2 on wl currently, because all good players left. So every1 (on wL) including yourself is complete horse shit in your opinion ?

Damn you are also the God of Trolling !
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   QueenCrazy