Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  ЯЭy's Unban Appeal
Hello, some of you that played wl +10 months ago may remember my alias 'ЯЭy". I was banned from wl in spring of 2016 for cheating on a different account than the one linked to my forum account. My linked account has been banned for for "Alt Account Detection". 

I understand that if you cheat on wl and get banned, you are able to purchase a new copy of CS:S and have that Steam account whitelisted. The account I have linked is my primary account, and the one I used most on wl. I would like if this account were to be able to play on wl again.

Why did I cheat?
I was playing a pug on inferno if I remember correctly. I wasn't having the best day and Griz and the players on his team were absolutely destorying me. Out of a fit of rage, I went on a cheating site, downloaded the first thing, got banned within minutes.

Appology
I'm sorry for cheating on your service. I'm not here to cheat, I love the people here, the admins, the pug mod, the game, everything. I would love another chance on wl, all I'm left with is CS:GO MM and 32v32 24/7 Dust2 servers. I'm truely sorry to anyone that was affected in the match and for doing such a thing on your service.

I made a ban appeal before some months ago, but was told to wait, and nothing came of it.
We have a strict policy on cheating infractions, if you want to play again, you'd have to buy CS:S on a new account.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
(Mar 12 2017, 10:41 PM)ryz Wrote: We have a strict policy on cheating infractions, if you want to play again, you'd have to buy CS:S on a new account.

I understand that, and that's what I have done. This account was not banned from wl for cheating. It's banned for alt account detection from the account that I did cheat on. If you view my ban it redirects you to an account named "messiah", which is the one that I cheated on.
(Mar 12 2017, 10:43 PM)ЯЭy Wrote:
(Mar 12 2017, 10:41 PM)ryz Wrote: We have a strict policy on cheating infractions, if you want to play again, you'd have to buy CS:S on a new account.

I understand that, and that's what I have done. This account was not banned from wl for cheating. It's banned for alt account detection from the account that I did cheat on. If you view my ban it redirects you to an account named "messiah", which is the one that I cheated on.

Mmm, will have to wait for a root admin's verdict then buddy. In the future post your steam id here before joining our servers so you don't get banned.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
(Mar 13 2017, 02:15 AM)ryz Wrote:
(Mar 12 2017, 10:43 PM)ЯЭy Wrote:

Mmm, will have to wait for a root admin's verdict then buddy. In the future post your steam id here before joining our servers so you don't get banned.

-also, don't pre-purchase a new copy in advance, because a root admin doesn't always feel comfortable unbanning a player for a certain reason as it may not always be in their best interest to do so. I would suggest waiting as a future reference.
(Mar 13 2017, 10:35 AM)calisnipe Wrote: -also, don't pre-purchase a new copy in advance, because a root admin doesn't always feel comfortable unbanning a player for a certain reason as it may not always be in their best interest to do so. I would suggest waiting as a future reference.

Well I mean I don't see the difference in me purchasing a brand new copy for the ban appeal over of using an account that I had already purchased CS:S on awhile back.

Ex:
I get banned.
I have an account with CS:S that I purchased 1 week before ban.
Appeal Ban.
Asked to buy a fresh copy of CS:S for the ban appeal instead of using the one I bought CS:S on 1 week ago.

I don't care about the account that I cheated on getting unbanned since it got VAC banned from the time I cheated on wl, so I wouldn't be able to use it on wl anyways. I just want this account to be able to connect so I can play again. It's not like I'm a big threat or anything. I wasn't cheating on wl until that match in specific. If I was I'm sure VAC or the anti-cheat on wl would've picked me up a lot sooner.

I got upset and made a big mistake. I'm sorry for doing it and I just want to pug on wl again.
I don't think it's in our interests to remove this ban. At least 3 of your Steam accounts were VAC banned and these bans stretch about 6 months from one another. This suggests the cheating was not an isolated incident nor was it within a short span of time.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
(Mar 15 2017, 11:02 PM)M. Bison Wrote: I don't think it's in our interests to remove this ban. At least 3 of your Steam accounts were VAC banned and these bans stretch about 6 months from one another. This suggests the cheating was not an isolated incident nor was it within a short span of time.

Look bison, I was banned from wl nearly a year ago. I made a mistake and I'm sorry. I'm a 12 rws player, you'll know if I'm cheating.
(Mar 16 2017, 12:24 AM)ЯЭy Wrote:
(Mar 15 2017, 11:02 PM)M. Bison Wrote: I don't think it's in our interests to remove this ban. At least 3 of your Steam accounts were VAC banned and these bans stretch about 6 months from one another. This suggests the cheating was not an isolated incident nor was it within a short span of time.

Look bison, I was banned from wl nearly a year ago. I made a mistake and I'm sorry. I'm a 12 rws player, you'll know if I'm cheating.

And that's why I suggested for future not to prepurchase a copy.