Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WL tournament live commentary
Video
Good evening everyone!
I made a WL youtube channel, I will be doing a live commentary of the tournament we're hosting next month in order to promote our community and show that WL pug servers are  the closest thing to ESEA league CSS once had. I will be sharing the video across my social media and the steam community. I highly appreciate if any help from you guys in order to increase the viewership, if all goes well I will be continuing to record commentaries once a week or so. I'm open to any suggestions!

(I will only record the final phases of the tournament since the full thing would be too much footage to upload)

**I will be making a short intro to the commentary of the gameplay on our PUGs, so I'm accepting any nice/quick 3-4K rounds you guys had. (perhaps a quick few one-deags. Smile ) **
[-] The following 8 users Like Gagged's post:
   Ben-, Deadplanet, Dragon, i cri everytiem, Jesse W., Kobe, QueenCrazy, Riser
Good luck Yugo and thank you for doing this ! Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   Gagged
+1
If you still want that commentator buddy, i can get you someone.
I would commentate too but most of these matches are gonna happen overnight at my time lmfao
I don't want my neighbours hearing me screaming "and a second kill there by d... and a thiirrd, AND A FOURTH, AND A FIFTH, AND HE PULLS OFF THE ACE"
[-] The following 2 users Like Deadplanet's post:
   Gagged, QueenCrazy
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
(Mar 15 2017, 12:06 AM)Deadplanet Wrote: +1
If you still want that commentator buddy, i can get you someone.
I would commentate too but most of these matches are gonna happen overnight at my time lmfao
I don't want my neighbours hearing me screaming "and a second kill there by d... and a thiirrd, AND A FOURTH, AND A FIFTH, AND HE PULLS OFF THE ACE"

I think the tournament falls on a Saturday. My neighbors are so loud on the weekends, you could probably hear them in the video so I'm not really concerned about them Big Grin. If you have someone who knows all the calls and strats he's more then welcome to join the commentary. We can set up a team-speak lobby or something along those lines.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gagged's post:
   Deadplanet
Interesting, it's a nice idea.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ryz's post:
   Gagged
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
Man you guys are gonna get me to register in this damn tournament from all this hype.
[-] The following 3 users Like sosa's post:
   Gagged, Kobe, Riser
Yugo will confuse people. His calls are backwards hahahaha <3
[-] The following 1 user Likes _nme's post:
   Gagged
(Mar 15 2017, 04:42 PM)_nme Wrote: Yugo will confuse people. His calls are backwards hahahaha <3

It's long A. I mean short B. Fuck
[-] The following 2 users Like Gagged's post:
   Deadplanet, QueenCrazy
(Mar 15 2017, 06:46 PM)Gagged Wrote:
(Mar 15 2017, 04:42 PM)_nme Wrote: Yugo will confuse people. His calls are backwards hahahaha <3

It's long A. I mean short B. Fuck

hahahaha ITS IVY...and they're running inner B. lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes _nme's post:
   Gagged
No, this means I cannot hack in the tournament.
I am withdrawing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes gabe.'s post:
   Gagged