Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A simple proposal
(Mar 16 2017, 04:23 PM)Ben- Wrote: I've got to agree that rws is a more or less meaningless when it comes to chosing an admin. In my opinion those things should be considered :

Experience as an admin in other servers, clans, leagues should be noted

If the candidate is serious and understand what is the job at task.

League experience (excluding open seasons) is somewhat meaningful a player who was in invite or main have seen/played vs top players on source, in N.A, which is useful when it comes to cheaters.

If the candidate can analyze and deal with situations with impartiality, thats also a major plus.

And finally the candidate also needs to be known and respected by most of the community he's in, otherwise his autority will be questionned at every turn.

ps. You guys didn't understand what Snooch meant, search deeper Tongue

its pretty easy to find what he meant but...u know what? I always thought he was a nice guy and i had respect for him, well...not anymore.

And please ignore this reply, take it as it never happened. No more dramas, we had enough.
(Mar 16 2017, 12:18 AM)Snooch Wrote: Remove admin to all and figure out the rws of the two drama queens, then set a rws requirement just above theirs. 

Somewhere above 8.82 or 12.38...

I guess that includes 9.45 too huh?
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
(Mar 16 2017, 05:04 PM)Deadplanet Wrote:
(Mar 16 2017, 12:18 AM)Snooch Wrote: Remove admin to all and figure out the rws of the two drama queens, then set a rws requirement just above theirs. 

It sure would; I wouldn't even apply, because I'd be afraid it would go to my head like others.
(Mar 16 2017, 05:10 PM)Snooch Wrote:

It sure would; I wouldn't even apply, because I'd be afraid it would go to my head like others.

It sure would huh? xD
Looks like we have a new dramaqueen 

I only have one thing to say Big Grin
Looks like your buddy takes it to the head more than others, and me just simply stating that makes me the dramaqueeeeen ayyyyy

take a look at this lmfao: https://war-lords.net/thread-16590-page-2.html

Laaater snoochie.
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
(Mar 16 2017, 05:24 PM)Deadplanet Wrote:
(Mar 16 2017, 05:10 PM)Snooch Wrote:

It sure would huh? xD
Looks like we have a new dramaqueen 

I only have one thing to say Big Grin
Looks like your buddy takes it to the head more than others, and me just simply stating that makes me the dramaqueeeeen ayyyyy

take a look at this lmfao: https://war-lords.net/thread-16590-page-2.html

Laaater snoochie.

I'll take this opportunity to stop responding after this for YOUR sake, Deadie. I don't think you realize how much you perpetuate the bullshit when you jump at ANY bait. 

Drago, I honestly think he may have learned his lesson - you fuck up, you live and learn. If you didn't learn, at least keep a low profile and let the waters calm. 

I forgot that too many people have thin skin in this "competitive" environment, and that some comments can be said "too soon." 

Drago lost respect, that's cool, its mutual now at least. He made a reasonably mature response.

Deadie... now you be cool...don't respond, for your sake. Need to learn to walk away, instead of wanting to have a dick measuring contest every time you or Drago is challenged.

Let's just have fun... Playful banter is being met with defensive BS; I'm hoping that is just timing and not the new norm...

Can we all be quiet now?
[-] The following 2 users Like Snooch's post:
   Ben-, Kobe