Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding awards!
gjcffjgy
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
Thats a great idea. The other day I was thinking of something along similar lines- that is a weekly breakdown of players pug stats and on Sundays theres an analysis of some the past week pugs highlights and lowlights. Also on Saturdays threads each week for 1 or 2 maps at a time, where players can discuss strats and tips they'd like to share of theirs with the forum community for the betterment of everyone's skill level

for the monthly awards, category ideas- Classiest Deagle Only (for only using deagle/nades/knife for an entire pug)
Master Baiter of the Month - dj!
Employee of the Month - who played the most amount of pugs for the month
Double Overtime - who played the largest amount of pugs in any given three day period for the month - even last night they (you know who you are) were trying to start a pug at like 6:45am eastern after pugging for an entire day
pistol round swagger award- whoever had the most stylish pistol round (those one teps)
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Bumpty Dumpty
There were plans to maybe show awards/badges for the tournament winners. I'm not sure about the other stuff, but it might be nice (if it's like small icon sized badges, maybe). The development of wl's website is mostly Riser's domain. So unless he's up for it, then it may or may not happen.
[-] The following 1 user Likes M. Bison's post:
   _nme
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Ya i pretty much got the booby prize for most nade peeks on lock Big Grin

I wonder about entry frags tho, I'd like to see who gets the most entry frags T side
(Mar 16 2017, 03:28 PM)blackknight Wrote: Ya i pretty much got the booby prize for most nade peeks on lock Big Grin

I wonder about entry frags tho, I'd like to see who gets the most entry frags T side

That goes to Public/cCc
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deadplanet's post:
   Drago
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]