Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
weekly walling pug :D
We should have someshit like a weekly server where its the normal 5v5 pug, but with r_drawothermodels 2 enabled! Big Grin

I used to have these matches some time ago and they were pretty interesting.
[-] The following 3 users Like Deadplanet's post:
   CaliSnipe, QueenCrazy, vivixxcore
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
(Apr 12 2017, 11:23 PM)Deadplanet Wrote: We should have someshit like a weekly server where its the normal 5v5 pug, but with r_drawothermodels 2 enabled! Big Grin

I used to have these matches some time ago and they were pretty interesting.

Sounds pretty fun
[-] The following 1 user Likes vivixxcore's post:
   Deadplanet
I don't get it? Every pug is like this for me.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Juniorc4's post:
   Ben-
[Image: tDGgzaS.jpg]
(Apr 13 2017, 01:33 AM)Juniorc4 Wrote: I don't get it? Every pug is like this for me.

Quiet Chester don't blow your cover
This actually sounds really fun Big Grin I agree that this should happen. Good idea deadie ^_^
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenCrazy's post:
   Deadplanet
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
what about aimbots, if a aimbot attack an other aimbot, whos gonna kill the other ? Is it possible to kill each other xD
(Apr 13 2017, 04:49 AM)Ben- Wrote: what about aimbots, if a aimbot attack an other aimbot, whos gonna kill the other ? Is it possible to kill each other xD

The expensive one obv..but thats too far
(Apr 13 2017, 04:49 AM)Ben- Wrote: what about aimbots, if a aimbot attack an other aimbot, whos gonna kill the other ? Is it possible to kill each other xD

Reminds me of when there was servers for hackers against hackers xD they might still have it around but doubt anybody goes on them but if they do then you can find out there x)
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
(Apr 13 2017, 08:28 AM)QueenCrazy Wrote:

Reminds me of when there was servers for hackers against hackers xD they might still have it around but doubt anybody goes on them but if they do then you can find out there x)

THAT WAS FUN ASWELL HAHHAHHAHAHAH

oh nosteam days Sad
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deadplanet's post:
   QueenCrazy
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
lemme code some rage hacks and then just run and shoot and kill you all through the walls
[-] The following 1 user Likes gabe.'s post:
   Deadplanet