Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New (wL) Competitive Section
Welcome to the new (wL) competitive section of the forum !

Everything competitive related will be discussed openly in here, from tournaments to scrims, to weekly 10 mens to events.

A few things to look out for in the incoming weeks :

- A permanent tournament sub section/thread, to discuss different formats and planify the best dates to setup future tournaments.

- An official team registration thread, to facilitate scrimming, ringing (through the private servers) and maintain multiple teams between the tournaments.

- An advanced tutorial thread, for those who want to share their in-game knowledge or simply to share tips videos from ex-pros already online.

Any activities discussed here will take place on the private servers for now, and on the 12 rws restricted server, in the future.

You guys are free to post any competitive related threads/posts and organize your own events (1vs1, 10 mens between friends, etc.).

See you guys at the next tournament ! Registration Deadline is the 1st April !
Nice work Ben
Great stuff ben !
Rainbow
[Image: p4CKNfc.jpg]
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
That was showing my surprise that it is indeed a word.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   Ben-
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
good stuff!
also 13 RWS minimum.
I think it should be atleast 11 RWS minimum, since there are players that give defuses/plants to other players. Which basically doesn't get them the RWS they can actually get, such as myself.

A decent player can keep their RWS above 11, without having to defuse/plant to get a higher RWS.

But apart from that, everything else seems good.
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
(Mar 19 2017, 06:32 PM)_nme Wrote: also 13 RWS minimum.

You have 12 :o
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deadplanet's post:
   CaliSnipe
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
i've been playing on wifi lately. dropped quite a bit. i'll get it back up Smile YOU SAW MY ACE <3

edit: my yearly is past 13 Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes _nme's post:
   Deadplanet