Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Whats happening lately.
Hello, I'm Drago.

As you guys may know, a lot of things have happened lately.

Everything started with my flame thread : https://war-lords.net/thread-16584.html and this turned to be a very bad thing.
As a result, I don't talk to Ben anymore...(maybe with kobe, sosa, 250 too but at least we don't have each other ignored)

I tried to talk to Ben but that didn't worked out, I sent him a PM but he never replied back.

[Image: e23122010d48da4f14aa7378c49eebb2]

Then out of nowhere, Jesse Watters joins a pug, and immediately !ignores me.
However, a few days later he decides to unignore me and during that pug, he switched teams and I banned him for that. I turned out that it was my fault. OK, I accept it, maybe it was wrong, but however that's what it's written on the rules.
Since that day everything it's wrong between us.(not trying to play the victim as you claim)

Then it is Sift, who I would say has the right to talk, because I was kicking him too much for not subbing in. Now I understand what I have done.
I want to apologize for that behavior, everything will be fine from now on.

Then it comes The Lord RealRecklezz who is obsessed with my English skills, calm down boy, English it's not my native language, so its normal for me to make mistakes sometimes.

However, I want to say one thing to these guys I mentioned before...

Guys, can we forget everything bad that happened to us and move on? Like a fresh start?

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Sincerely, Drago.
[-] The following 7 users Like Drago's post:
   CaliSnipe, Deadplanet, i cri everytiem, Jesse W., QueenCrazy, sosa, _nme
This post makes Drago alright in my book, just saying...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snooch's post:
   Drago
Well, as hard as it seems and it actually is, when it comes to internet nowadays people express their douchy personality. Why is that? Because we, humans animals, were never taught and/or never really gave a shit about fixing this problem. I for one, get hella mad online. Would I be as mad in person? Probably not (No, i dont care if you are bigger than me) but irl I see people as people - if that makes any sense. I value them and am more lineament towards shit. I lost some friends when I was admin too. Fuck it, I probably fucked up sometimes (on them) but the thing was, I took the rules to the core. The problem is not enforcing them but understanding that some people, volunteers btw, have certain responsibilities and we (fucking players) can't distinguish when discipline is applied on us and instead of trying to figure what happened and find and fix the problem, we take it seriously.

Make fun of my English, not my first language either. But keep in mind, if I ever get to meet you in real life, I will be sure to break at least 5 of your teeth. Nah, jk, but seriously, most of US need to take a chillpill, lean back and give respect to one another.

"Knowledge will give you power, but character respect." - Bruce Lee
"To earn respect, you gotta give respect" - Forgot who said it but shoutouts to you.

PS: I was gonna get into personal problems and how we take it to the internet and onto others, but I'll stop here. Just don't....
[-] The following 1 user Likes i cri everytiem's post:
   sosa
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I can get behind the idea of a fresh start.

After reading this post, I have a newfound perspective and feel as if Drago is in actuality a kind-hearted, disciplined, respectable, smart, (ahem) volunteer (yes, he volunteers so much of his precious time) of an admin.

I have no doubt in my mind that there will be no further issues that he is the root cause of.

The courage it takes to sincerely write a post the likes of the one he produced really is such a degree of courage I could not fathom anyone as inbred and retarded as I once thought him to be to write. I and every other player on war Lords who saw Drago in the past as an unlikable moron therefore must have been completely wrong. This guy is a bona fide saint, and his cutesy courageous write up demonstrates that.

I really mean it. I really do. Drago, you're such a stand-up guy, and I look forward to being enriched by your presence on the servers and forums.

Let us all take a deep breath, reconsider how wrong everyone was in the past about this guy, and use this thread as an opportunity to forgive Drago and pat him on the back for his hard, back-breaking volunteer work that he does for war Lords.
[-] The following 2 users Like Jesse W.'s post:
   Drago, sosa
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
I don't mind you having English as a second language, but to see you post without looking over possible mistakes, makes your posts seem thoughtlessly rushed. I don't take apologies kindly, samurai jack season 5 episode 3 had words that my father and grandfathers told me and have formed who I am. “The decisions you make and the actions that follow are a reflection of who you are. You cannot hide from yourself.” In order to truly mean what you write, you must not talk about it, you must show it through actions.

I would wish you good luck, but you wouldn't know what to do with it if you got it.
(Mar 28 2017, 12:57 AM)RealRecklezz Wrote: I don't mind you having English as a second language, but to see you post without looking over possible mistakes, makes your posts seem thoughtlessly rushed. I dont take apologies kindly, samurai jack season 5 episode 3 had words that my father and grandfathers told me and have formed who I am. “The decisions you make and the actions that follow are a reflection of who you are. You cannot hide from yourself.” In order to truely mean what you write, you must not talk about it, you mush show it through actions.

I would wish you good luck, but you wouldn't know what to do with it if you got it.

The irony is disgusting that you said mush instead of must! Love it.
(Mar 28 2017, 01:09 AM)Snooch Wrote:
(Mar 28 2017, 12:57 AM)RealRecklezz Wrote: I don't mind you having English as a second language, but to see you post without looking over possible mistakes, makes your posts seem thoughtlessly rushed. I dont take apologies kindly, samurai jack season 5 episode 3 had words that my father and grandfathers told me and have formed who I am. “The decisions you make and the actions that follow are a reflection of who you are. You cannot hide from yourself.” In order to truely mean what you write, you must not talk about it, you mush show it through actions.

The irony is disgusting that you said mush instead of must! Love it.

Thank you, fixed. You also missed that I misspelled truly (I spelled "truely") and missed an apostrophe.
Listen,

We are all adults. Sometimes things can be said, and taken out of context. I've been using a computer since the AIM days, and I'm yet to comprehend e-sarcasm.

With that being said, everybody take a chill pill. Too many people talking shit to other people about people. I hope that makes sense, because it does to me. Anyways, I get having friends, and stuff like that, but if having a friend is the means to team up and talk shit about certain individuals, ya'll some else.

I am yet to remain permanently pissed off at someone, over a video game. That is the only interaction outside of this forum many of us have vs each other.

To conclude, just be respectful. That doesn't mean kiss ass, just be cordial. That's why I stay quiet most of the time in pugs these days. I realized that sometimes i made it a unfun pug for other people when talking so much shit, which i happen to be very good at..lol

edit: i speak 4 languages. and to this today i say some dumbass shit that would make sense in one language, but makes me sound dumb in the other. bilingual ppl understand.
[-] The following 1 user Likes _nme's post:
   Drago
(Mar 28 2017, 01:56 AM)_nme Wrote: Listen,

We are all adults. Sometimes things can be said, and taken out of context. I've been using a computer since the AIM days, and I'm yet to comprehend e-sarcasm.

With that being said, everybody take a chill pill. Too many people talking shit to other people about people. I hope that makes sense, because it does to me. Anyways, I get having friends, and stuff like that, but if having a friend is the means to team up and talk shit about certain individuals, ya'll some else.

I am yet to remain permanently pissed off at someone, over a video game. That is the only interaction outside of this forum many of us have vs each other.

To conclude, just be respectful. That doesn't mean kiss ass, just be cordial. That's why I stay quiet most of the time in pugs these days. I realized that sometimes i made it a unfun pug for other people when talking so much shit, which i happen to be very good at..lol

edit: i speak 4 languages. and to this today i say some dumbass shit that would make sense in one language, but makes me sound dumb in the other. bilingual ppl understand.

https://war-lords.net/thread-16620-post-...#pid128175
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
You are proving my point. Lol Thank you