Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Removal of BAN
Name: Freedom_Fighter
steam id :STEAM_0:0:1224340832 

I'm Really sorry for using hack(aimbot) during online gaming,, was just trying the hack.. my nick name of the game was Freedom_Fighter and got banned.
I wont commit this mistake ever again. PLEASE UNBAN me as your Server is outstanding and want to play on that server. Please unban me.
i played on another pc but that too got banned for no reason .please resolve this BAN.

M.BISON please unban me ,, i wont do this again ever.

see attached files for more information:

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

Hello freedom, there's a few things you will need to do, first please link your steam Id to your account on here. 

Second please read the guidelines for the proper ban appeal here: https://war-lords.net/thread-838.html 
-please edit as needed.

Also seeing as this was a cheating ban it may not be likely that this ban will be removed. The root admins will have the ultimate say in this matter, all situations may differ in the outcomes.

Lastly please have patience while it may take an hour or up to even a week for the review of this ban appeal, as people do have other obligations in their every day life as well.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
[-] The following 3 users Like CaliSnipe's post:
   Deadplanet, Drago, Freedom_Fighter
(Apr 04 2017, 07:38 AM)calisnipe Wrote: Hello freedom, there's a few things you will need to do, first please link your steam Id to your account on here. 

Second please read the guidelines for the proper ban appeal here: https://war-lords.net/thread-838.html 
-please edit as needed.

Also seeing as this was a cheating ban it may not be likely that this ban will be removed. The root admins will have the ultimate say in this matter, all situations may differ in the outcomes.

Lastly please have patience while it may take an hour or up to even a week for the review of this ban appeal, as people do have other obligations in their every day life as well.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

I am nonsteamer so cant link my steam account..
I believe if you got banned in a non-steam client for cheating, you're going to need to purchase a copy of Counter-Strike: Source on steam.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
(Apr 05 2017, 12:15 AM)Sibrox Wrote: I believe if you got banned in a non-steam client for cheating, you're going to need to purchase a copy of Counter-Strike: Source on steam.

if that copy of css gets banned too then.????
(Apr 05 2017, 04:50 AM)Freedom_Fighter Wrote:
(Apr 05 2017, 12:15 AM)Sibrox Wrote: I believe if you got banned in a non-steam client for cheating, you're going to need to purchase a copy of Counter-Strike: Source on steam.

if that copy of css gets banned too then.????
It will get banned if you join our servers, so purchase the copy of css and post the id here and wait for root admins.
Prior to you purchasing, wait for a root admins response as to if you're allowed to play on a new account or if your ban will remain so you're not wasting money for nothing. - thank you for your patience.
Purchase a legitimate copy of CS:S and you will be able to play again.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
(Apr 05 2017, 09:10 AM)M. Bison Wrote: Purchase a legitimate copy of CS:S and you will be able to play 
Please help instead of having me purchase the game.....
(Apr 05 2017, 10:23 AM)Freedom_Fighter Wrote:
(Apr 05 2017, 09:10 AM)M. Bison Wrote: Purchase a legitimate copy of CS:S and you will be able to play 
Please help instead of having me purchase the game.....

He already told you to buy. Plus if I am right you are from India,and CSS is like 5$ here.
[Image: mrpa43.png]