Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Official Draft Tournament Groups/Matches
(Apr 10 2017, 10:08 PM)calciferrr Wrote: Feeling pretty good about my team and its chances in the semi-finals. See you guys in game :^)

If you want a sub for Bk, im here.
(Apr 09 2017, 10:49 PM)Deadplanet Wrote: Tourney was fun,
Now i get to work on frag movie Big Grin

I'll be keeping an eye on upcoming matches to see any frag worthy clips!!

dude accept my request
[-] The following 1 user Likes gabe.'s post:
   Deadplanet
Hey, Bison ! I'm losing my internet at my current adress tonight, so id need the matches to be set for a default time (everything needs to ne done before midnight). I an currently far from my pc (and steam). I'll be on at approx. 19:00 east. Thank you! (delete this post after reading it)
hey try and let us know when these matches are! some of us want to watch!!!

maybe put out a couple of event messages in the wL pug group saying when and where the matches are! just an idea
(Apr 11 2017, 09:48 PM)sift Wrote: hey try and let us know when these matches are! some of us want to watch!!!

maybe put out a couple of event messages in the wL pug group saying when and where the matches are! just an idea

Good idea but like i said on my previous post i am far from my pc, PM bison on steam about it my sifty bwoy ❤️
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   sift
Is the final going to be bo3?

Or just a single game
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
(Apr 11 2017, 10:39 PM)Deadplanet Wrote: Is the final going to be bo3?

Or just a single game

Bo3 would be nice it will depend when teams are online and ready !
So much for the tournament being completed in one weekend...
(Apr 12 2017, 07:13 PM)Snooch Wrote: So much for the tournament being completed in one weekend...

and we all know who's to blame Heart
(Apr 12 2017, 07:13 PM)Snooch Wrote: So much for the tournament being completed in one weekend...

Shit planning. You guys should read the outlines more in depth and see when something is just too tight or just too lenient to not happen.