Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Bill abusing their powers again....
Idc if I look stupid for posting this, I'm posting it cause banning someone for calling them out on banning another person for also a bs reason apparently is what their logic is.

If that seems too confusing, pretty much I got banned because I called it abuse on Bill banning another person for having a bad-ish mic and both reasonings were "abusive". How are both of those "abusive" in any way? If anything they should've put a legit reason. None of those were abusive at all, I may not know the full reason for the ban on the 1st person (Crewe22) but from my perspective on being on the same team as both Bill and Crewe, he only had a mic that sounded like someone was figiting/messing (idk if I spelt that right, lol) with it everytime they talk and instead of getting a mute or an ignore or whatever they just straight up get a ban for "abusive" for 1 hr. (Also to note, Crewe22 was a new player, that game was their 1st pug game on the server and they get banned..., way to welcome new players Bill.)

Then nxt round comes and I call a vote kick on Bill (just me, like only 1/7) and then they try to b a smartass and say don't camp in a corner next time when I die to an enemey, so I respond with maybe u shouldn't abuse ur powers either (or something like that, I don't remember exactly. U can look in the demo if u want to see what I said) then shortly after I get banned for the same reason of "abusive" for also 1 hr. So apparently to Bill having a bad mic, and calling out a bs ban on someone is bannable. Wut?.

PS. Idk whether this would b counted as a player report because I am reporting them, but its also cause of a ban I got so its like a ban appeal also. Idk, srry if it in the wrong positng area though.

Reporting: https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/players/24185564
Server: https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/55429
Ban: https://servers.war-lords.net/bans/56667 (might look expired but when I try to join I get "banned for 9 mins") (prob cause time is maybe dif from my time idk. My time rn is 6:38 pm)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spiderfreak's post:
   Bill Nose
lol. go bill.
Can you please correct that atrocious English? You used "their" in the title, "Bill abusing their powers again....", even though you know that Bill is one guy. Use the word "his" or redo the sentence. I cant believe you passed high school. It astonishes me.

I know you are trolling. Nobody would completely disregard grammar rules like you are. You have to be doing it on purpose.

No wonder nobody respects you. Just wait for someone to see it and rule on it. My bet is on Bill winning this dispute even if hes in the wrong.
(Apr 15 2017, 05:04 AM)RealRecklezz Wrote: Can you please correct that atrocious English? You used "their" in the title, "Bill abusing their powers again....", even though you know that Bill is one guy. Use the word "his" or redo the sentence. I cant believe you passed high school. It astonishes me.

I know you are trolling. Nobody would completely disregard grammar rules like you are. You have to be doing it on purpose.

No wonder nobody respects you. Just wait for someone to see it and rule on it. My bet is on Bill winning this dispute even if hes in the wrong.

Is there honestly an !ignore command on the site or something so I can't see posts from Recklezz?
[-] The following 3 users Like Spiderfreak's post:
   Deadplanet, QueenCrazy, SmiLeY5Star
(Apr 15 2017, 05:04 AM)RealRecklezz Wrote: Can you please correct that atrocious English? You used "their" in the title, "Bill abusing their powers again....", even though you know that Bill is one guy. Use the word "his" or redo the sentence. I cant believe you passed high school. It astonishes me.

4hiis es a paleyr rreorpt n0t a garmmer coentest paelese og bi a torll semowehre esle. fi u dnot ahve anthgin to cntoribute ot tihs hetn sealpe odnt ays aynthng.
[-] The following 6 users Like QueenCrazy's post:
   CaliSnipe, Crusader, Deadplanet, Drago, SmiLeY5Star, Spiderfreak
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
(Apr 15 2017, 07:12 AM)Spiderfreak Wrote:

Is there honestly an !ignore command on the site or something so I can't see posts from Recklezz?

If you really want to you can go to his profile and there is a "add to ignore list" button.
[-] The following 4 users Like ryz's post:
   CaliSnipe, Deadplanet, Jesse W., QueenCrazy
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
(Apr 15 2017, 07:42 AM)QueenCrazy Wrote:

4hiis es a paleyr rreorpt n0t a garmmer coentest paelese og bi a torll semowehre esle. fi u dnot ahve anthgin to cntoribute ot tihs hetn sealpe odnt ays aynthng.

I did contribute. I appreciate using proper grammar within the line of scrambled lettering, it makes it legible, but if you were to break grammar rules on top of scrambling letters, you know nobody would understand how cheeky you're trying to be. Just proves my point of how important grammar is.

Im not being a troll when I correct someones obviously incorrect grammar. Im doing the reader a favor by making it easier to read and thus coming to a conclusion much faster.
(Apr 15 2017, 08:55 PM)RealRecklezz Wrote:
(Apr 15 2017, 07:42 AM)QueenCrazy Wrote:

I did contribute. I appreciate using proper grammar within the line of scrambled lettering, it makes it legible, but if you were to break grammar rules on top of scrambling letters, you know nobody would understand how cheeky you're trying to be. Just proves my point of how important grammar is.

Im not being a troll when I correct someones obviously incorrect grammar. Im doing the reader a favor by making it easier to read and thus coming to a conclusion much faster.
Nobody cares. If you have nothing to contribute with the topic then please don't post here, it's as simple as that. You are like the only person who cares that much about grammar and you are a troll so it kind of explains why you care so much pretty quickly. Now if you have anything else to say about this then please go make your own thread, nobody is stopping you. Last thing before I leave you to do whatever you feel like doing, it's I'm not Im which I don't even really care about but if you are going to care so much about a tiny little bit of grammar then you should also be corrected. Bye, and again please leave this thread alone unless you have something that relates to what is happening in the thread.
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenCrazy's post:
   Deadplanet
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
Love how its been over a week and this still has no serous conclusion... wow u guys rlly care abt ur players and monitoring staff. Cause to me ur just letting them roam free.
Roam free bill let that freedom ring bro.