Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft Tournament Finale !
(Apr 15 2017, 08:33 PM)Bill Nose Wrote: lol so next time i just have to wait longer to see if other teams will play, because we get penalized for playing our game.

if anything have me and gabe play again, winner plays your team.

Smile

Get online with your crew , before the "Finale"(otherwise its kinda pointless to even try it) and we'll figure something out.
Tournament was fucked, why? Too many damn changes. Other tournament we had was fine, everyone picked their teams, everyone made a time with each captain and it went well.

From the moment I saw how this shit started I said too many things were changed, unnecessary things - but as usual no one listens to me cuz I'm not admin and my word as no value.

Oh well, figure this shit out and let me know, because I already told my team we are playing ben tonight at 9.
It's all good, Gabe vs Ben tonight for the finals. Should be a good bo3, This is all just a learning curve for the WL community. I enjoyed the tournament play, as i found it was much more entertaining than regular pugs. So thank you to Bison and Ben.

I'm not trying to talk shit or be a pest, just wanted to state some clear facts so next time and the time after we continually improve our product of WL tourneys. (like not waiting at all if people don't show up.)

Ben you can message me on steam and we can talk about the next one and some idea's i have that i believe will make it run smoother,

ENJOY!

PS: I don't read recklez or spiders posts and don't care what they says because they are irrelevant people that just bring this community down.

cheers
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bill Nose's post:
   Ben-
Big Grin
This isn't the last tournament in counter strike source existence. 

Afaik, this was a us-centric pug, not sure how much sympathy ur gonna get because it was 5am in islamabad.

Also I recommend all of u refrain from being faggots about whatever this shit is I half read about punishment for playing matches on schedule or ahead of schedule or whatever. Recommendation is on account of reflecting a good imagine of oneself, not a recommendation of punishment or something. Just cause ur a pro bill doesn't make u entitled to the grand fi
Edit
nal match. I think it comes off as exactly what I said above it comes off as u presenting urself in a bad light because the implications of ur proposition are that the tourney somehow was flawed in its organization

Now I don't know if this is related to ur issue but I remember reading on the forums , and plainly written too, that finals would be determined if it were to get to this point in a fashion of counting up rounds won. I half read all this nonsense and also what Ben wrote above but I place full faith in his calculations of which two teams have reached this grand finals point. Distracted right now there's more to say but to wrap things up I would be shocked to find out Ben or Bise or anyone involved in organizing this tourney
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
nobody is pro at css

the fact that i have played in 98023183219 tourneys is why i am so confident in my input

regardless of rounds won or lost the teams record comes first, then head to head and finally round differential.
Big Grin
i didnt mean that rudely or sarcastically or w/e when i said it, you are in fact pro

edit- bill, i am asking sincerely, because i don't have much experience w/ fps tournies, i have organized and participated in smash bro tournies but that is it, additionally round robin or double round robin or some shit like that smash tournies, in which there were confused participants at certain points because they did not understand why the match ups were the way they were due to the way round robin works, but would you mind explaining the issue you believe there to be with the way this tourney was organized? asking sincerely again, i would like to have a better picture about this issue instead of assume the issue is on ur end
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.