Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Whats happening lately.
Although he missed out on a few things, he does mention that he wants to forget about everything that has happened in the past and move on...
Looks like some of you guys don't understand this which is fine, but he is going to move on, have a fresh start and enjoy playing on the servers Smile

Peace & looooooove
Deadie
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deadplanet's post:
   QueenCrazy
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
When Ben writes is hard to disagree with. It made me think of a few other things.

I personally think that the failure to make a detailed apology in the first place demonstrates the disingenuous nature of the thread and his alleged resolution.

I also think that Drago, with his newfound sense of do-goodness, should act in a fashion that demonstrates his commitment to acting like a fair and unbiased admin from here on out, and he should ban himself for a week and a half or so for his quite lengthy accumulation of past naughty performance. I would forgive him and consider for him a 100% fresh start if he were to go as far as to do that. I think that would infinitely times more demonstrate his sincerity and truthfulness with what he's been saying these past 25 hrs or so.

But anything short of that, I don't consider the apology valid and will continue to hold the same judgments against him as I do hold now.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Basically, to go back to dropping quotes and words of wisdom-

"Talk is cheap." -Nietzsche, genealogy of morals (translated from German)
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Mar 28 2017, 11:29 PM)Deadplanet Wrote: Although he missed out on a few things, he does mention that he wants to forget about everything that has happened in the past and move on...
Looks like some of you guys don't understand this which is fine, but he is going to move on, have a fresh start and enjoy playing on the servers Smile

Peace & looooooove
Deadie

Deadie, my brother, him missing those things prohibits everyone from forgetting about the past. They need to be addressed, and then they can be forgotten about. I don't want to be condescending here because I consider you to be an Internet buddy just as I do with everyone else I banter with and have on my steam friends, but you should know better. Things need to be addressed and discussed,  One broad "I'm sorry" is not ample enough of a way to handle this subject. It's like when you (you general audience not u specifically) would have arguments with your ex-girlfriends or whatever and they would never really admit that they were wrong and days later you just couldn't get over the fact that they refused to address their wrongdoings in specifics and were unwilling to discuss things and grow from all of that - leading to breaking up with the girlfriend, that's the situation that we are dealing with now. Drago not addressing things specifically, and not taking appropriate  disciplinary action on himself as a sign of his humility really him not doing any of this does not do anybody on warlords any good at all and this will only lead to further problems because of the built-up tensions that we're not resolved by him simply handling the past existing problems like a grown adult - they're not gonna disappear with a simple sorry, and this is obvious because of the still existing hostilities in this thread
(Mar 28 2017, 08:55 PM)Ben- Wrote: I'm all for a "fresh start", if you were/are honest.

"Everything started with my flame thread : https://war-lords.net/thread-16584.html and this turned to be a very bad thing.
As a result, I don't talk to Ben anymore...(maybe with kobe, sosa, 250 too but at least we don't have each other ignored)."

1. Everything didn't start on this thread, you started having some repercussions since that thread.

chronicle, https://war-lords.net/thread-16498.html , Feb 06 2017

sift ( 0 ) - Last updated Feb 01 2017, 08:50 PM, Negative (-1): stop abusing your admin, play the game

1.1 As you can clearly see on the flame thread, it wasn't even related to you at the start, you decided to blindly side with Deadie (with whom i had some e-troll-beef, way prior to the thread), but you guys didnt keep it to one thread, or didn't stop, so it went to a spiral of shit.

"I tried to talk to Ben but that didn't worked out, I sent him a PM but he never replied back."

2. You mean you acted all innocent and played the hippie card ? I did reply, you just didnt like what I typed (Jesse's abusive ban).

"Then out of nowhere, Jesse Watters joins a pug, and immediately !ignores me.
However,  a few days later he decides to unignore me and during that pug, he switched teams and I banned him for that. I turned out that it was my fault. OK, I accept it, maybe it was wrong, but however that's what it's written on the rules.
Since that day everything it's wrong between us.(not trying to play the victim as you claim)."

3. If Bison unbans him and agrees with what he did, its not a maybe. It should be I was wrong.

3.1 On the report/appeal thread, i simply pointed out occasions where team switching is fine, you ended spitting your venom as always (https://war-lords.net/thread-16612.html) :

"And please ben , i know u love ur friends, i get it, but please dont talk about things you dont really know.

Thank you!" (Unbanned 16 minutes later, btw)

--------------------------------------------------

"Then it is Sift, who I would say has the right to talk, because I was kicking him too much for not subbing in. Now I understand what I have done.
I want to apologize for that behavior, everything will be fine from now on."

4. Cool, i guess, thx for admitting it.

"However, I want to say one thing to these guys I mentioned before...

Guys, can we forget everything bad that happened to us and move on? Like a fresh start?

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Sincerely, Drago."

5. If you apologize to everyone you admin abused on, chronicle, kuwa bunga, Jesse, Sift, Me + those i forget/dont know about, and retire from adminship.

I'd forgive.

ps. i noted you didn't even mention the episode on the season pug, where you abused your admin voice to trashtalk me in-game, bypassing the !ignore system. Or the perm ban made on kuwa bunga which was 100% BS (https://war-lords.net/thread-16576.html) Heart

Dude, what happened with chronicle is a thing that belong to the past(i've played with him many times and things are just normal, yesterday was the last time i think) and the flame thread is the thread which made me lose some friends (which a lot of players are still spreading hate and stuff like that)

So if you think started with chronicle's thread you are wrong.

Lets do something simple: We were friends before and after chronicles post? YES
Are we friends after my flame thread? NO

So, idk about you guys but you can clearly see i left the past behind and i aint gonna about it.
See, i think chronicles case is closed for good.

So let me guess one thing, making mistakes is same with abusing? But lets not turn this thread to another kind of thread. Im not really interested on that.

Maybe you dont know one thing but, im the one who insisted to unban kawwa, i talked several times to bison i dont know if he rember , but you can ask kawwa aswell.

Maybe im not that guy you all think i am.

However, Have a nice time guys.
(Mar 29 2017, 12:53 AM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: When Ben writes is hard to disagree with. It made me think of a few other things.

I personally think that the failure to make a detailed apology in the first place demonstrates the disingenuous nature of the thread and his alleged resolution.

I also think that Drago, with his newfound sense of do-goodness, should act in a fashion that demonstrates his commitment to acting like a fair and unbiased admin from here on out, and he should ban himself for a week and a half or so for his quite lengthy accumulation of past naughty performance. I would forgive him and consider for him a 100% fresh start if he were to go as far as to do that. I think that would infinitely times more demonstrate his sincerity and truthfulness with what he's been saying these past 25 hrs or so.

But anything short of that, I don't consider the apology valid and will continue to hold the same judgments against him as I do hold now.

Banning myself maybe its not the right thing to do, its not ethical.
But if u want me to leave for 1 week, accepted.

From this moment,29/3/2017 6:57 AM (Europe time) you will not see for 1 week on server/forums.

Thank you!
Lets do something simple: We were friends before and after chronicles post? NO
Are we friends after my flame thread? NO

It's all in the past, not even an apology for the rest ? !ignore
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   Jesse W.
"So let me guess one thing, making mistakes is same with abusing?"

>I tell my girl this all the time after I knock her in the face

also, a week and a half (10 days) IMO is the bare minimum for me. 1 week not long enough 2 give you back any respect.

We can start a poll during your (current!) absence about how long we all think the ban should be and then most votes we will ban you for that long. because not seeing you on the servers or forums is not the same as you banning yourself in console and not posting whatsoever.
(Mar 29 2017, 04:57 AM)Drago Wrote:
(Mar 29 2017, 12:53 AM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: When Ben writes is hard to disagree with. It made me think of a few other things.

Banning myself maybe its not the right thing to do, its not ethical.
But if u want me to leave for 1 week, accepted.

From this moment,29/3/2017 6:57 AM (Europe time) you will not see for 1 week on server/forums.

Thank you!

user was unable to keep their word on this ^
[-] The following 2 users Like Jesse W.'s post:
   Ben-, RealRecklezz