Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  >Me.oW< 2015appication resubmittal
Name: Kourosh M.
Timezone: Laguna Beach, CA
Availability: Sunday through Saturday, 10am till 4am. 
Tell us something about yourself: css is the only game i really play since highschool thats on a computer. aside from that, ive owned a Artic Tundra Wolf since it was a puppy till itgot bigger then my father.. [Image: wink.png] haha'
Reason For Admin Application: I had admin with "2MAN" a clan that was widly respected and loved by many, since the division of the clan, some of our members went to sfa to have admin, i have stayed loyal to WL pug 1~4, i dont go to any other servers, i know all the regulars, i deal with all the drama, and always give love when others hate and tell oters to be nice when they play. at times it would be nice to be able to use admin when none are avaliable since i am always around in the pugs, to fufill request of the majority playing in the pug, i.e. change warm up maps and other necessities. over the years that i had admin, i never abused my admin or thought to do silly things because i thought it would be funny, this can be verified if you like via 2man members still around and who have admin in sfa. i was offered admin in sfa, but did not want to tag up because my intrest was elsewhere (that being the WL pug's. I alone populate the pug to get a 10man going, this can be verified via regulars that come in the pug, who steam message me asking me to start a scrim up. my friends list is pritty much full, but i al always del older fokers in my friends list that play other games to contantly add peeople who come in and out of wl pug servers. i feel i do alot of promoting, and bring ppl from csGo to the Wl server to show them where the prefered sun is and they like and appritiate that i showed them the 4pugs which they would have never knew about if it was not for me.

SO THIS IS A RESUBMITTAL FROM MY 2015 APPLICATION, SINCE THEN IVE BEEN MORE FAMILUAR WITH THE COMMUNITY AND THE MEMBERS, I ALSO FEEL IM THE LEADING REASON TO WHY WE HAVE PUGS IN OR SERVERS AFTER 1AM, MOSTING BECAUSE I POPULATE THEM WITH INVITES FROM MY FRIENDS LIST THAT's FULL TO THE MAX.

i ask that y admin application is not taken into aspect of my rws, but as to what i have to offer, without beig a rws leaderboard (:

not lookig for full admin persay, just basic admin to assist in server needs, map revote( becuse ppl asked to revote map), kick specs (because after 1am its hard to kick them whe they are notsubbed in and ppl wont join),
willing to take full admin tho as i originally intended to ask for.

note***
also can we take off !restart ppl are abusing it in the server and doing it wth there is 9ppl in a pug and come shit in it and we start fom 4 ppl because the new ppl dontknw how to rejoin the server when theyrandomply came in and was explained to them that a scrm will start when we have 10 ppl and then they get kicked off the server and no way to coe back, i understand that ppl are slow and can look into history, but the resart is being abused.

im not sure what else to share off the top of my head, but hope to hear positive word back.
Thank you for your time, and for providing the WL servers.

Much love,
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]__█████████ [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]__█▄█████▄█ [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]__█▼▼▼▼▼█ [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]_██▌_______██▌ [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]__█▲▲▲▲▲█ [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]__█████████ [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]___██_____██ [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]>Me.oW<[/font]
[-] The following 2 users Like KNIHT's post:
   Ben-, Gagged
Good luck
Good luck ^_^ <3
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
Good luck, 1 of the chillest guy around (wL). He's also extremely active and know a lot of people on steam (on par with bison).

He starts a lot of late pugs from what ive seen. And he got some admin experience !

See yah on the servers Heart
IN-EVALUATION

Your admin application has been put into evaluation. Please be patient as we evaluate it, this can take a week or longer.
Good guy, he will give you a pistol after you buy armor during pistol round on each side. I support him 100%, even if his name is Kourosh.
Good guy. Good luck meow. 

-kuritomo
(May 09 2017, 06:58 PM)Snooch Wrote: Good guy, he will give you a pistol after you buy armor during pistol round on each side. I support him 100%, even if his name is Kourosh.

When he's on my team I only buy nightvisions and have Meow supply me the rest.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sosa's post:
   CaliSnipe
<b> "gabe.,QueenCrazy, Ben-, Hamaerox, Snooch, Player No. 1 & sosa" </b>
you guys not only make it super fun to always come to WL established servers to play but also...
Thanks for all the kind words' 
fingers crossed and no hard feelings if i dont get accepted'

Heart ~meow
[-] The following 2 users Like KNIHT's post:
   Ben-, QueenCrazy
You got my support big guy Big Grin